Help in the Ferihegy airport

Robyn France

Greetings, Can anyone tell me how long a walk through the connection between terminals 2A and 2B? My sister and I arrive 20 minutes apart and would like to meet up and take a taxi. Is this too complicated and is there an easy meeting place in 2B? Thanks for your help.

Why not just plan to meet at the Zona Taxi desk in the arrival hall.They have a kiosk with seating areas and it would be easy to find each other.It is the Zona Taxi that you will want to take and you have to make the arrangements for it at the kiosk.Do not use any other taxi or accept a ride from any driver who walks up to you in the arrival hall. It is Zona that is the only taxi authorized by the airport.

After baggage claim you go thru customs and than out into the arrival hall.Just walk thru the doors that have a green stripe as you will have nothing to declare and will not be stopped.There is only one arrival hall right outside baggage claim and customs.

Do not proceed to the outside taxi stand until you go to the Zona kiosk and get your ticket for the Zona Taxi. Right next to the Zona desk is the desk for the shuttle bus which is also a great way to get to your hotel.

Archived