What to do?

fllchick

I'm hoping that I can get some ideas from the helpful cruise critic folks out there! My husband and I will be in St. Maartin in November from 8am-5pm. We're looking for something to do for about 4 hours so we still have time to do some shopping. We were trying to avoid doing an excursion through RCCL.

Can anyone give us some ideas of things to do? We're both 41, no kids, enjoy pretty much everything!

Maybe take a cab to a great snorkel spot? Jet skiing? Beautiful beach?

Thanks for your help!

I'm hoping that I can get some ideas from the helpful cruise critic folks out there! My husband and I will be in St. Maartin in November from 8am-5pm. We're looking for something to do for about 4 hours so we still have time to do some shopping. We were trying to avoid doing an excursion through RCCL.

Can anyone give us some ideas of things to do? We're both 41, no kids, enjoy pretty much everything!

Maybe take a cab to a great snorkel spot? Jet skiing? Beautiful beach?

Thanks for your help!

St. Martin is not a snorkeler's paradise. Just grab a cab at the pier and head out to Orient Beach, at $7 pp in groups of 4 or more. A dispatcher fills the cabs up. There are many watersports at Orient, parasailing, jet skies, etc. and the beach is beautiful.

Just walk up and down the beach looking for a place to rent loungers, umbrellas, etc. And then look for an operator that has the equipment you want to use.

The Bikini Beach portion of Orient tends to be crowded as the ship tours all dump their bus loads here.

Archived