Rum Runner Flask???

scovarrubias22

They are plastic flasks that can be used to store your favorite beverage.

For some unknown reason it was important to the designers that they be invisible to x-ray. I have no idea why.;) ;)

The tops seal so well that nothing leaks out even under pressure. I've used them and they work great.

Just to anyone ready to order some.... the 8oz and 16oz seem like they would be a lot but they are kind of small so you might want 16 at a minimum or maybe.... I just need to drink less lol!!!!! They shipped VERY quickly I must say.

For some unknown reason it was important to the designers that they be invisible to x-ray. I have no idea why.;) ;)

The tops seal so well that nothing leaks out even under pressure. I've used them and they work great.

Would it be possible to take these on a carry-on on an airplane. Really hate the hassle and new costs of checked luggage. Not that I would ever do this.....

They can see the fluid on x-ray. They are undetectable if you go through a metal detector because they are plastic. If you put them in your carry on luggage they can see the shape of the fluid. Fill them, put them in your checked luggage and you should not have any problems. You can take them off at the port of calls, fill them put the small ones in your pocket and walk back on the ship with them. You can carry them in sporting events and metal detectors can not detect them. Have a great cruise.

Archived