Freedom of the Seas April 12, 2009

I am on the Freedom of the Seas April 12 cruise to the West Carribean out of Miami. Does anyone know of any groups onboards? Also this ship is sold out for balcony and above cabins to occupy 4. We have a D1 cabin. Any chance you think people will back out and we will get upgraded to fill the ship?

Hi! We are on this cruise also! We just booked a few of weeks ago and got the last D1 at that time (for 3)! It was a connecting stateroom, but we took it anyway! A few days ago another D1 opened up (non-connecting) and I called and had it changed!:D We now have a D1 non-connecting stateroom with the sleeper sofa on deck 6!;) I have been checking on-line daily!:o I am really surprised it is so full so soon!:eek: But, we are really excited to be booked! I have also reserved my room in Miami pre-cruise because I was afraid I would have trouble with that also if I waited! :rolleyes:

This is the Easter week cruise, which is why it is selling so well so early. Cruises during school holiday weeks typically are booked solid.

Free upgrades are very rare these days, and this sailing will probably be full anyway.

Archived