Voice Mail In-Room Phone.. Miracle?

Solo1959

Will be traveling on the Miracle next month with other people. Although I was on the Miracle last year, I do not remember if the in-room telephones have voice mail where people can call and leave me a message. Also, if there is such a thing, do the room phone have remote voice mail where I can call my phone from elsewhere on the ship and retrieve my messages?

Will be traveling on the Miracle next month with other people. Although I was on the Miracle last year, I do not remember if the in-room telephones have voice mail where people can call and leave me a message. Also, if there is such a thing, do the room phone have remote voice mail where I can call my phone from elsewhere on the ship and retrieve my messages?

I believe there is vm... I dont know about calling your phone from outside the room..:)

Yes there is voicemail on the Miracle in your staterooms. We recieved call from other staterooms. We also recieved a voice mail from the front desk that we had a message from home... When you are you going on the Miracle? Solo- I think you were on the same cruise we were last year- 9/16???

Yes there is voicemail on the Miracle in your staterooms. We recieved call from other staterooms. We also recieved a voice mail from the front desk that we had a message from home... When you are you going on the Miracle? Solo- I think you were on the same cruise we were last year- 9/16???

Thank you for that. I never used the in-room-phone voice mail before, never even thought to check, but it will be helpful this time around. Yes, we were on the same cruise. I'm basically taking the same trip as last year, 9/14-9/22, this time with a group of family and friends, and one change of port.

Thank you for that. I never used the in-room-phone voice mail before, never even thought to check, but it will be helpful this time around. Yes, we were on the same cruise. I'm basically taking the same trip as last year, 9/14-9/22, this time with a group of family and friends, and one change of port.

Well that is good, I am going 9/22-9/30..... I hope you have a great time.. This time Im bringing my son too..

Archived