Celebrity Cruises

mikeyg0

Hey guys.. has anyone in here gone on a Celebrity cruise before?

I'm going on a 9 nighter to New Zealand in November but have never been on Celebrity before and have no idea what to expect.

For some reason I've got a feeling it'll be very subdued, and .. not as laid back as say P&O would be? Not that it matters as I'll be bringing the party myself if that's the case, but just thought a fellow aussie's opinion would be nice so what better place to ask than in here? :)

We have found them to be great. There will be a lot more Aussies and Kiwis onboard so they can help you party. ;) We like the activities offered during the day. Lots of trivia type things and games such as scattegories and pictionary but done more as an audience participation.

Hey guys.. has anyone in here gone on a Celebrity cruise before?

I'm going on a 9 nighter to New Zealand in November but have never been on Celebrity before and have no idea what to expect.

For some reason I've got a feeling it'll be very subdued, and .. not as laid back as say P&O would be? Not that it matters as I'll be bringing the party myself if that's the case, but just thought a fellow aussie's opinion would be nice so what better place to ask than in here? :)

Good D'ay, we have done two celebrity.. both on the Summit.. one was Thur canal and one to Alaska, service was good , food was good, entertainment was good, I guess we are easy to please and hard to impress.. everything was good:confused: It is not a party boat like carnival, but not a bunch of deadbeats either.. just GOOD..

Not a stuffy formal atmosphere. You can party all you want and be able to find fellow cruisers to help.

Good D'ay

If you're going to cruise with the Aussie's, you'd better get it right!! It is G'day, not Good Da'y :)

Welcome to the Aussie boards! Somewhere in this forum there is a thread about the Aussie language - might be a help for you when you cruise downunder!

If you're going to cruise with the Aussie's, you'd better get it right!! It is G'day, not Good Da'y :)

Welcome to the Aussie boards! Somewhere in this forum there is a thread about the Aussie language - might be a help for you when you cruise downunder!

Got it...:D

G'Day Skyrules,

we are heading to Brisbane and will see your great city around 20 Nov.

What is a do not miss attraction? Thanks,

Paul

Archived