Oasis Prices Summer 2010 Bonnie V, CLQ and Bill-WI Want YOUR Help!

CLQ

Okay, we're watching the early returns from Inaugural bookers on Oasis. We're getting a general idea about how the prices are falling into a strata. But, Bonnie Voyager, Bill and I are curious about folks who are booking a little further out--say Summer of 2010. Here are the specific questions:

* Of those who are booking Summer 2010 on Oasis already, what specific category/cabin did you book and what did you actually pay?

* What date did you book?

Appreciate any help. We just wanted to tap into what's happening out there for dates further down the line than inaugural.:)

This may have been the right question at the wrong time. I'm hoping that some who are booking already will come by here and tell us about their experience!

Or, if you've talked to RCI or a travel agent and have gotten a price for summer--we'd take that.

I booked for July 24, 2010 and was quoted $6,197 for a D1 (three passengers - including taxes, fuel, insurance, port fees). This price was NOT including my Diamond discount of $200, so my "real" price was $5,997...which still stinks for a D1 in my opinion! But, I booked it anyway! :eek: So what if the kids can't eat for 2 years while I save money for Oasis? I was thinking they were a bit "stocky" anyway! ;)

I booked for July 24, 2010 and was quoted $6,197 for a D1 (three passengers - including taxes, fuel, insurance, port fees). This price was NOT including my Diamond discount of $200, so my "real" price was $5,997...which still stinks for a D1 in my opinion! But, I booked it anyway! :eek: So what if the kids can't eat for 2 years while I save money for Oasis? I was thinking they were a bit "stocky" anyway! ;)

Bonnie... You may have seen this already,

but I am hoping to get a Cruise Critic Group Cruise going....

for the July 24 sailing.

Here is the link to the initial thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=820536

I wonder if a cabin transfered into a group booking can still maintain its Diamond discount?

Bonnie... You may have seen this already' date=' [/b']

but I am hoping to get a Cruise Critic Group Cruise going....

for the July 24 sailing.

Here is the link to the initial thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=820536

I wonder if a cabin transfered into a group booking can still maintain its Diamond discount?

I will keep an eye out and see what you guys do. It will be fun to sail with a lot of CC folks, but I can't commit to switching to the group booking until I have more information. ;)

Archived