Luggage & Gty Room???

LUV THE SEA

We just booked last week on the CB with a gty cabin.Today we just got our docs still no room asssigned..no problem, the worst I can get is a crew cabin:) ...Here is the question, since our lugage tags are blank white tags ...Do you think it will take longer to get our luggage after boarding. On our last trip on the Golden we had our luggage almost as soon as we got in our room but we had an assigned room. Has anyone had this experience and what happened? Thanks

When you go to the ship to embark, you need to see one of the porters if your room hasn't been assigned before you go. They will have a manifest with your cabin number and you will need to write your cabin number on the tags before you leave them with the porter. Don't leave the suitcases with blank tags - make sure you get the cabin number from the porter and write them on.

You didn't mention when you were leaving. Keep checking your Princess Personalizer for your cabin assignment. Just before you sail or leave home, take a black marker and write the cabin number on the tags, and Aft, Mid or Forward. This should expedite your luggage delivery.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Thank you all...we are sailing on the 21st...and they told me I may not find out until the day before??? I don't know why since we booked ocean and inside are now sold out and we have an inside gty so I thought we would know when we recieved our docs..but nothing came with it...I just have to remember to not just hand off my luggage...good advice..

Honestly, assigned staterooms don't assure you of speedy luggage delivery. I think you just got real lucky LUV THE SEA. We always have regular luggage tags with our stateroom number and sometimes our luggage arrives within an hour, other times it doesn't arrive until shortly before we sail.

It is just the luck of the draw.

Your luggage will get there eventually. Just make sure you have everything you want or need in your carryons. Almost everyone dines the first night in their travelling clothes...it's expected.

Steve

Thanks again, just thought it was easier to get it to your room when it had all the info on it....forward, aft etc.But I like the thoery of luck maybe I will get lucky and get a suite instead of my gty inside...then who cares about the luggage :)

Archived