Help planning Disneyland/Yosemite/Vegas round RCI cruise

earn

Tami,

Thanks again. I did try Monte crlo, but it was a bit more expensive. I have just seen the Hyatt Place (new type of Hyatt), which is opposite Planet Hollywood. Rooms look great, but about a mile from the strip. Not sure if we could park anywhere closer, or just take a taxi.

The best bot of the trip will be the cruise. Our boys don't even know about that, and the plan is for them not to know until the morning they think they are going home and back to school. They will be sooo.... excited and happy. I can't wait to see their wee (scottish word for small) faces.

Hi, i am sure the hyatt will be ok. you can definetly park closer and all the big hotels have free valet(just tip them) so yu can drive right into whichever hotel you want and get closer to all the action.

Have a great time, i love the surprise idea. I just did it to my husband for his bday last may ( we went away for the weekend) not a cruise, now my kids want that for their bdays. Maybe next year, already doing mexicain rivera in oct 08.

anything else comes up, let me know.

have fun!!!!!!!!!!

tami

Archived