****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Crook, you leave soon, don't you?

Funny you should ask.....found out about two weeks ago that the resort we're supposed (note this word, it's important) to be staying at closed in September (about a week after we booked) and won't reopen until 12/15 (again, about a week after we get home):eek: I am told they do this every year and move the reservations to another resort owned by the same company:rolleyes: Actually will be a big upgrade (if it happens) and closer to where we need to be for the wedding:D BUT (and here's the biggie), it will be another two weeks before I actually get anything in writing confirming this:( This makes me nervous, but we booked thru on of the big online TA's and all the properties involved are Sandals properties, so we should be okay;) I'm on the hunt for a few things I need, swim coverup and maybe a new dress for the wedding.

Funny you should ask.....found out about two weeks ago that the resort we're supposed (note this word, it's important) to be staying at closed in September (about a week after we booked) and won't reopen until 12/15 (again, about a week after we get home):eek: I am told they do this every year and move the reservations to another resort owned by the same company:rolleyes: Actually will be a big upgrade (if it happens) and closer to where we need to be for the wedding:D BUT (and here's the biggie), it will be another two weeks before I actually get anything in writing confirming this:( This makes me nervous, but we booked thru on of the big online TA's and all the properties involved are Sandals properties, so we should be okay;) I'm on the hunt for a few things I need, swim coverup and maybe a new dress for the wedding.

Do you have a SteinMart in your area, they are having a great sale. Don't know about the beach coverup, may be a little late in the year for that.

If you find one it may be on sale this time of the year... Good luck:)

How is WW going, have you been to a meeting ..

Hi Lifers!

Welcome home Ed - you know you missed us at coffee time! :p

All booked for the Glory on Jan. 3rd - that's only two months from now! :eek:

I better start packing. We're driving this time - will probably drive St. Augustine the first night and do some exploring there, then on to Pt. Canaveral and spend the next night there before the cruise.

Woo-hoo!!! I can hardly believe it - I really didn't think we'd fit one in next year.

Hi Lifers!

Welcome home Ed - you know you missed us at coffee time! :p

All booked for the Glory on Jan. 3rd - that's only two months from now! :eek:

I better start packing. We're driving this time - will probably drive St. Augustine the first night and do some exploring there, then on to Pt. Canaveral and spend the next night there before the cruise.

Woo-hoo!!! I can hardly believe it - I really didn't think we'd fit one in next year.

That is starting the New Year out right!!!!!

Ed -- glad you're back! I'm sure you and Rita had a good time!!! When is your next one?? Will you have coffee on in the morning???

Good evening everyone!!!

Good morning Lifers. :D

Coffee is on now. We haven't got a next one planned yet. Still looking for prices on this one.:confused:

have a cold one for me!

Afternoon Lifers! We've had a bit of cooler weather here with :eek: a bit o rain. Keep hoping one of these days soon I'm going to pop on this thread and see "WE HAVE PRICING!" from Pugs, in the meantime ....

I need a vacation.

and a drink.

not necessarily in that order, and preferably together.

Good Evening " Lifers"

Did we all vote today, I did , now I am just watching the polls.....

Christmas shopping, :eek:no way, I need a little more time!!!!!;)

Wellcome back all you lifers that have been away, Thanks Ed the coffee

was great, nice and hot:eek:.

Glad to see you back 1tuckersmom, we always miss our " Lifers" when they are away:)

Good Morning Lifers.

Ed, you need to start serving diet coke with your coffee.

I have to be counted as a non coffee drinker, diet coke drinker, different story.;)

vacruiser, I`m getting started to be in cruise mode too.

I`m so ready for the end of Feb. to sail on the Miracle.

Good Morning Lifers.

Ed, you need to start serving diet coke with your coffee.

I have to be counted as a non coffee drinker, diet coke drinker, different story.;)

vacruiser, I`m getting started to be in cruise mode too.

I`m so ready for the end of Feb. to sail on the Miracle.

I use diet coke with rum. I do switch to diet mountain dew in the afternoon.:D

Hello everyone, its been a while since I have been on CC. Things here have been pretty busy with the boys baseball and now soccer going on. There is not a day that goes by that there is not one or two sporting events to go to. Arlene and I were able to get away with some friends of ours and went to Denver last weekend for the Dolphins/Broncos game. The weather was in the 70's during the day and 50's at night and that was perfect for us. Now it is back to reality.

I hope everyone is well and getting ready for the Holiday season!!!!

Archived