****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

COFFEE!

Morning Lifers. Am doing the 'w' from home today while my car goes into the shop sooo get to chat a few minutes. Actually have to wake up dd in just a couple of minutes.

We're getting Gustav rain over the next couple of days. And of course did not get the lawn mowed so will have a forest to mow when this finally dries out.

vacruizer, don't tell your sister but my nephew did get lost on his first day on the bus in kindergarten. Riding home he forgot to get off and ended up at the bus barn. He was find and thought it was fun. Can't say the same for my mother who was to get him at the bus!

Have a good day everyone

I second that - I used to spend 2 hours at the gym almost every night but fell off the exercise wagon a year or so ago when the disk problem in my neck started acting up again. :( I really need to get back, but every time I go I end up in pain for days again with my neck. :( I'm starting to think I'm just going to have to suffer through it so I don't gain any more weight back! I lost a lot a few years ago and have now gained it all back. :mad:

But....you have a good excuse.....a disk problem in your neck??? Sounds painful.:(

Hello everyone. It is very hot in NJ and it will be 90 tomorrow for the first day of school. I have some unhappy children at the moment. Looks like we will have heavy rain all day on Saturday but we need it since it hasn't rained much since late July. I'm off from "w" this week and I'm exhausted from hanging with the girls - shopping and cheerleading - their life!!!!

Anyway, I walk 4 miles every day before "w" and then 5 miles on Saturday and Sunday. I love to walk outside and really don't like the treadmill but once late November comes I have no choice as it starts to get cold. I have been known to walk outside in the bone chilling cold days of January. However, this year I decided to give in and join the free gym at "w". When I was walking around my building after work one day (I didn't get up early that morning so I walked after "w") I noticed the gym with quite a few unoccupied treadmills. I laughed because I could have been in there instead of walking the parking lot. So, I joined and even though I have a treadmill at home I figure if I get up in the morning and drive to "w" in my sweats I will actually go the gym before walking upstairs to go to "w". We shall see..... I was also a good girl and went to the gym everyday on the cruise as I was afraid I would get dizzy if I walked around the jogging trail on the upper deck of the ship 16 times:o !!!

Have a good night. Tomorrow when the girls go to school I'm heading to the beach!!!!! Now that is what I call relaxing....:)

Hey Merri!

Are you enjoying the beach??? Lucky you, I wish I was at the beach right now.

I use to walk with my neighbor 3 miles every night, but stopped a year ago. No reason.....I guess we both just got busy doing other things and still haven't gotten back into it. Our girls cheer together and we always talk about walking the track while the girls are practicing, but never seem to make it to the track. One of these days, I know we will.:rolleyes:

Hope your girls have a good day at school. Can hardly believe this is our 3rd week of school and Kaitlyn was already out sick this week. It seems like we never left school....I am back into the swing of things. Well, I guess I should get back to "w".;)

Thanks for the coffee! I really neee it this morning since I'm up at this hour. :rolleyes: Off to lend moral support for my sister and take pictures as my nephew starts his first day of kindergarten. :D He's excited to ride the big bus, she's a wreck worrying that he'll get lost, or not on the right bus after school, etc. I keep telling her that you kinder teachers out there are pros at this stuff and he'll be fine!

Oh yes...the first day of kindergarten.....I remember that day as if it was just yesterday and my daughter is in the 10th grade now. AND....I still take pictures on her first day....she gets embarrassed, but I don't care.:p Vacruizer, I am sure your nephew will do just fine. I know exactly how your sister is feeling. I am sure his school has a good system for the buses and he won't get on the wrong bus. I know our school has a system and we never seem to have any problems. Let us know how he did on his first day!:D

Good Morning everyone,

Do wish that all has a great day and that all is well with the Lifers.

No sore throats, no bugs that cause missed days at school and ect.

Our granddaughter (17) was sick on Monday with a bug, but no missed days of school due to the Holiday and she was better on Tuesday.

See guys I am much older than the most of you as we have two grands that are about the age of your children.

That`s o. k., as I am young at heart, and sure do not feel my age.:p

Ed, wanted to say that my DH is Ed also.

He is also a retired High School teacher and Baseball coach as well as retired from the Military.

Good morning everyone. We here in So. Fla are keeping an eye on Ike now that he is a Cat 4 Hurricane and looks like he may be heading our direction. As much as I dislike "w" I would much rather go there then stay home in a Hurricane.

Hope everyone has a great day

Good morning everyone. We here in So. Fla are keeping an eye on Ike now that he is a Cat 4 Hurricane and looks like he may be heading our direction. As much as I dislike "w" I would much rather go there then stay home in a Hurricane.

Hope everyone has a great day[/quote

Please take care and be safe.

I`m with you on being home in a Hurricane.

We are far enough inland not to worry about Hurricanes much, except we get rain and wind sometime from them.

We do get our share of tornadoes tho, and I do not want to be home alone when the weather is unsettled.

Bobbie

Good Afternoon Lifers!!!!:D

I have some things to say:

1. 1tuckersmom -- We travel every summer with our 15 year old Granddaughter -- so you are right up in my league!!! But we only have one, so you're ahead of me!!!!

2. hightownCO -- because our granddaughter lives with us, it's like having our own again!!! So I can relate to the later in life baby!!!!

3. Dafell -- we are up here watching those hurricanes, too. A couple of days ago, they showed the path of Hanna coming right over our house. We finally bit the bullet and went out and bought a generator. You can look at the electrical lines around here and you can lose power for days! We just lost ours for 2 days about a month ago and didn't have a storm!:eek: I lost a lot of money in food, and I refuse to have that happen again! Ike does not look very good -- they just said they expect it to turn north, but they don't know when -- hopefully it will miss us all.

Reammi -- you just had to made us feel bad because you are playing at the beach!

mahwah -- Is Kaitlyn back up and running 100% -- hope so. There is nothing worse than having a sick kid at home! So far, Cherise is in good shape. Her first volleyball game is this Friday, although they have had some scrimmages -- they won all of those!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Sharon

COFFEE!

Morning Lifers. Am doing the 'w' from home today while my car goes into the shop sooo get to chat a few minutes. Actually have to wake up dd in just a couple of minutes.

We're getting Gustav rain over the next couple of days. And of course did not get the lawn mowed so will have a forest to mow when this finally dries out.

vacruizer, don't tell your sister but my nephew did get lost on his first day on the bus in kindergarten. Riding home he forgot to get off and ended up at the bus barn. He was find and thought it was fun. Can't say the same for my mother who was to get him at the bus!

Have a good day everyone

LOL - I didn't tell her that the same thing happened to a friend of mine a few years ago - her daughter fell asleep and ended up back at the school before they found her asleep on the bus!

All went ok this morning - he was soooo excited to get on the big bus. Mom did ok - a few tears but she's alright. Can't wait until tonight to see how it went.

Good Afternoon Lifers!!!!:D

I have some things to say:

3. Dafell -- we are up here watching those hurricanes, too. A couple of days ago, they showed the path of Hanna coming right over our house. We finally bit the bullet and went out and bought a generator. You can look at the electrical lines around here and you can lose power for days! We just lost ours for 2 days about a month ago and didn't have a storm!:eek: I lost a lot of money in food, and I refuse to have that happen again! Ike does not look very good -- they just said they expect it to turn north, but they don't know when -- hopefully it will miss us all.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Sharon

We went out and bought 2 generators 3 years ago for Wilma, and knock on wood, we have not needed them since. Hopefully it stays that way.

Good afternoon and good evening depending on where you are, for me its in between! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Hope everyone is having a great day! We have some pretty hot weather here, wish I could send it over to the east coast. :D

Don't worry - it's hot here on the east coast, too - we were up in the 90s today.

First day of Kinder went fine for my nephew - he had fun and wanted to ride the bus again tomorrow. :D

Good afternoon and good evening depending on where you are, for me its in between! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Hope everyone is having a great day! We have some pretty hot weather here, wish I could send it over to the east coast. :D

Please don't send it my way, our weather is HOT , HOT, HOT!!!!

Page 3?? What , are y'all sleeping or something?

Good Morning my sleepy head little Lifers! Coffee's on. Don't worry, it's regular.

Still fighting off this cold I refuse to catch! It's trying to settle in my chest now. My voice sounds horrible, fortunately I feel way better than I sound. Pugs, hope yours doesn't go this route!

I'm drinking tea with lemon & honey hoping it will help. Thinking of you all because I am using my Lifers Coffee Club mug. The Honey is one I bought in hmmm, Grand Turk I think. Tortuga Cirtus Honey ... love on the label it says "For Medicinal Purposes add Tortuga 151 proof rum." :eek: Unfortunately I missed the 151. :mad:

Nothing exciting to report here in Q-ville. I am ready for the weekend!!

Good Morning " Lifers"....:)

Hope you have a great day, I am still teaching today, I am on a little break , I NEED IT!!!!!!!:eek:

Today my son "John" is 17, oh where did the years go!!!!:eek:

No he is not getting a car today, he does not get his DL till Oct.

The truck comes at Christmas!!!!!

Everyone one have a great day and I'll chat with you when I get home:D

I was told we should get our pricing in Oct.....

Keep peeping, I know we are going to really get a deal!!!!!

Prime time +, a few years old ship,+ a great group = DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh YAY! October's nearly here! You're just the best Mrs Pugs!!

Archived