****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good afternoon everyone. Everyone around here is watching the TV to see where Hurricane Ike is headed. Last night it was going to hit us directly, now it shows it going to the west coast, sorry Pugs. Every 6 hours we get updated and every 6 hours it is different. I guess we really won't know til Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!!

Happy Friday!

Watching Hanna and Ike for you east coast folks! Ike looks like the one to really watch. Have friends who were in FLL for Wilma and company and I also spent Christmas in the keys right after Andrew. A couple of the projections look real scary.

Pugs, looking so forward to pricing! Anyone have any estimates on pricing for BL? WAG's?

I guess the fall season/start of school colds are making the rounds everywhere. Callie came home from school yesterday sneezing and blowing her head off.

So I imagine it's SUPER, SUPER hot down near Panama end of June - huh? Have never cruised or gone that far south in summer. Orlando in September is about as hot as I've experienced.

Happy Friday!

Watching Hanna and Ike for you east coast folks! Ike looks like the one to really watch. Have friends who were in FLL for Wilma and company and I also spent Christmas in the keys right after Andrew. A couple of the projections look real scary.

Pugs, looking so forward to pricing! Anyone have any estimates on pricing for BL? WAG's?

I guess the fall season/start of school colds are making the rounds everywhere. Callie came home from school yesterday sneezing and blowing her head off.

So I imagine it's SUPER, SUPER hot down near Panama end of June - huh? Have never cruised or gone that far south in summer. Orlando in September is about as hot as I've experienced.

The ship has air, we will be fine!!!!!:cool:

I was told we should get our pricing in Oct.....

Keep peeping, I know we are going to really get a deal!!!!!

Prime time +, a few years old ship,+ a great group = DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAH!!! Looking forward to the pricing!

Tell John that we wish him a Happy Birthday!

The years do go by fast...:(

Hi Maryland Lady...

Kaitlyn is doing better, thanks for asking. She had a rough day yesterday. After school, she had high school cheer practice and the girls had to do bleacher runs, up and down the bleachers and then afterwards, they had to run the track a few times. She still wasn't feeling 100% yesterday, but she practiced anyway. Afterwards, she was real lightheaded, she said she felt like she was going to pass out. Today when she woke up, her legs were so sore! Well, I guess...no pain, no gain like they always say!:eek: This kid has no time this weekend to rest after being sick. She has practice tonight, she is at the field at 9am tomorrow to coach, then back at the field at 5:30pm to cheer and then on Sunday, she has a mandatory cheer camp 9-7pm...thats our whole weekend...it stinks!

I hope Cherise wins her first volleyball game tonight...keep us posted.

In between all of Kaitlyn's activities this weekend, we need to prepare for Hurricane Ike. Its hard to say where it is going to hit, but the school board seems to think we are in line with a direct hit come Monday/Tuesday because before we left today, we had to unplug all of our computers and cover them all with big garbage bags....:eek: I hope we don't get anything. Hurricane Wilma was enough 3 years ago. We were without power for 2 weeks and that reminds me........I guess we should pull out our generator to make sure it runs.:eek:

DAFELL....David just called me on his way home from work and asked me what I was doing.....when I told him I was on cruise critic, he laughed and told me to tell you he said HI!!!!:p

I hope everyone has an AWESOME weekend and as for us Floridians, stay SAFE and lets pray that Ike will die down!:( Well, I am off to get a pedicure...this is very important to me before the storm hits!!!!:D Take Care Everyone!!

YAH!!! Looking forward to the pricing!

Tell John that we wish him a Happy Birthday!

The years do go by fast...:(

Kathy thanks so much for the cookies, I think John ate over half of them already. They are great, John said I should ask you how to make them..I said I would but mine will never turn out like those!!!!:D

The pictures are nice, well the ones of John and the girls anyway, the other one made me remember the bad part of the cruise....I will never do that again!!!! LOL

Hi Maryland Lady...

Kaitlyn is doing better, thanks for asking. She had a rough day yesterday. After school, she had high school cheer practice and the girls had to do bleacher runs, up and down the bleachers and then afterwards, they had to run the track a few times. She still wasn't feeling 100% yesterday, but she practiced anyway. Afterwards, she was real lightheaded, she said she felt like she was going to pass out. Today when she woke up, her legs were so sore! Well, I guess...no pain, no gain like they always say! This kid has no time this weekend to rest after being sick. She has practice tonight, she is at the field at 9am tomorrow to coach, then back at the field at 5:30pm to cheer and then on Sunday, she has a mandatory cheer camp 9-7pm...thats our whole weekend...it stinks!

I hope Cherise wins her first volleyball game tonight...keep us posted.

In between all of Kaitlyn's activities this weekend, we need to prepare for Hurricane Ike. Its hard to say where it is going to hit, but the school board seems to think we are in line with a direct hit come Monday/Tuesday because before we left today, we had to unplug all of our computers and cover them all with big garbage bags....:eek: I hope we don't get anything. Hurricane Wilma was enough 3 years ago. We were without power for 2 weeks and that reminds me........I guess we should pull out our generator to make sure it runs.:eek:

DAFELL....David just called me on his way home from work and asked me what I was doing.....when I told him I was on cruise critic, he laughed and told me to tell you he said HI!!!!

I hope everyone has an AWESOME weekend and as for us Floridians, stay SAFE and lets pray that Ike will die down!:( Well, I am off to get a pedicure...this is very important to me before the storm hits!!!!:D Take Care Everyone!!

Tell Kaitlyn that was a nice gift she sent John, it put a really big smile on his face, :) he turned all red when I seen it.....Mama's boy!!!!:eek:

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Today my son "John" is 17, oh where did the years go!!!!:eek:

No he is not getting a car today, he does not get his DL till Oct.

The truck comes at Christmas!!!!!

Amazing how that feels, huh? My DS turns 17 on 10/15 (he's my baby:( ) BUT he already has his license - in MD they can get at 16 (though he just got it in July). It's been a good thing this year....only three weeks into school and he's afterschool most days for play practice:eek: He gets to drive the old "run stuff to the dump" pickup - insurance is a killer on anything else:mad: So John is a junior this year, right? Logan is a senior. Strange how different states have different limits.

Stay dry everyone - Hannahs' up here raining on our parade:(

Kathy thanks so much for the cookies, I think John ate over half of them already. They are great, John said I should ask you how to make them..I said I would but mine will never turn out like those!!!!:D

The pictures are nice, well the ones of John and the girls anyway, the other one made me remember the bad part of the cruise....I will never do that again!!!! LOL

Your welcome!!!!!:D I just thought I would surprise you with some of my cookies that you didn't get last weekend!:D You'll get more of those cookies if you decide to join us for Thanksgiving, hint, hint!!;) And if we can get Dafell to join us too, we can have a reunion!:p

Glad John enjoyed the cookies and tell him I will e-mail you the recipe...real easy. Hope he had a nice birthday.

I thought the pictures were nice too.......was Neal really that bad on the cruise for you???? Did he stay out all hours of the night? I thought you were only kidding when you talked about Neal, never bringing him again!:confused:

The first year we went camping for Thanksgiving at Disney, we brought one of Kaitlyn's friends who was also our neighbor and we will NEVER do that again with her either!! Kaitlyn knows too, because she told me that she would NEVER bring her again even if she was the last resort....she would rather go by herself than bring her along!!!

Tell Kaitlyn that was a nice gift she sent John, it put a really big smile on his face, :) he turned all red when I seen it.....Mama's boy!!!!:eek:

Awwwwww........John's a Mama's Boy........my husband was a Mama's boy when I met him 20 years ago and he stayed a Mama's boy all the way up until she passed away in Jan.'05:( And that was tough on him.

I am glad you liked the gift Kaitlyn sent up to John...hope he liked it too. She didn't mean to make him turn all red.:) I thought it came out nice and it is a nice little remembrance of our cruise. Speaking of turning all red....I remember that night at Bubba Gumps, the kids wouldn't say hello to each at Bubba Gumps even though they were texting each other when you were on the way from Tampa.....so when John and Neal were leaving Bubba Gumps, as they walked by our table, I stopped John and his face turned bright red and Kaitlyn was so embarrassed....it was too funny!:D

I will e-mail you in alittle bit. I need to go and check on my daughter. David dropped her off at the field at 8:45 this morning and she said she would get a ride home, but I still haven't heard from her. I am sure she is just hanging out at the field with her friends, but she never calls me to let me know this. TEENAGERS!!! Talk to you soon.

Mama`s boys are great.

Our almost 40 years old is a mama`s boy and he is so sweet and kind.

He and his wife of 15 yrs. have no children, so I think that helps to make him a mama`s boy even more.

Our daughter who will be 48 in a couple of weeks is a daddy`s girl, so I guess everything is even.:D

Awwwwww........John's a Mama's Boy........my husband was a Mama's boy when I met him 20 years ago and he stayed a Mama's boy all the way up until she passed away in Jan.'05:( And that was tough on him.

I am glad you liked the gift Kaitlyn sent up to John...hope he liked it too. She didn't mean to make him turn all red.:) I thought it came out nice and it is a nice little remembrance of our cruise. Speaking of turning all red....I remember that night at Bubba Gumps, the kids wouldn't say hello to each at Bubba Gumps even though they were texting each other when you were on the way from Tampa.....so when John and Neal were leaving Bubba Gumps, as they walked by our table, I stopped John and his face turned bright red and Kaitlyn was so embarrassed....it was too funny!:D

I will e-mail you in alittle bit. I need to go and check on my daughter. David dropped her off at the field at 8:45 this morning and she said she would get a ride home, but I still haven't heard from her. I am sure she is just hanging out at the field with her friends, but she never calls me to let me know this. TEENAGERS!!! Talk to you soon.

Kathy, Thanks for the ammo you provide me about David. I'm sure he will be happy to know you posted that on CC.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Good Evening " Lifers"...

I just now got home, Baseball games and late lunch/dinner with friends...

I am keeping my eye on this storm, I sure hope it goes back out in the middle of the sea and dies!!!!

How are all the " Lifers" doing , hope you all are having a great weekend....

Well I have a lot to do before bed, I will chat with you all in the morning....

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

evening Lifers! Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a day of rest for me. Funny how a simple little cold can kick ones butt. The nagging little coughing gets old quickly. It was a beautiful sunny day here, hoping tomorrow is the same. This weekend is the Lobster Festival ... so I'm walking over in just a bit for a Lobsta dinner. yummmmmm!!!

Hope everyone stays safe n dry and have a good sunday!

Mahwah -- Cherise's team lost their first games yesterday. They were up against the county/regional champs -- not the best first game pick for them!

Well, Hanna has passed us -- it was pretty much a nonevent for us. We had rain off and on, and the wind wasn't much around here. We have a few small branches down, which probably needed to come down anyway -- nature's way of cleaning the trees, huh? It's a nice evening and the moon is beautiful tonight. Tomorrow we should have sun. Ike looks like it's heading directly for NOLA again. Those poor folks.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening!

Kathy, Thanks for the ammo you provide me about David. I'm sure he will be happy to know you posted that on CC.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!:D :D

Kaitlyn and I just got home from Uncle Al's and David had called to let me know he was at his buddies house. He also told me that you left him a message on his cell inviting us over tomorrow to watch the dolphin game. He asked me what I was posting about him on cruise critic and I said NOTHING! I told him that David was just making up a story. Well, I didn't remember so I went back on cruise critc........I guess I did tell everyone that my husband is a MAMA'S BOY then I read your response and I started cracking up. I called David to tell him what I posted and he said, "Great, I will never hear the end of it from David!!":D :D This is too funny!!!:p Well, he IS a Mama's boy!!!!

David will call you in the morning.....Kaitlyn has mandatory cheer camp 9-7pm at Western High School. If Kaitlyn's squad does well, they may get out earlier, but we NEVER count on that. Since I am a Team Mom, I will stay a little bit to help out. I told David I could always meet him at your house later. Kaitlyn is disappointed, but I told her she could come by later if we are still at your house.

Hope all is well with everyone!:)

Mahwah -- Cherise's team lost their first games yesterday. They were up against the county/regional champs -- not the best first game pick for them!

Well, Hanna has passed us -- it was pretty much a nonevent for us. We had rain off and on, and the wind wasn't much around here. We have a few small branches down, which probably needed to come down anyway -- nature's way of cleaning the trees, huh? It's a nice evening and the moon is beautiful tonight. Tomorrow we should have sun. Ike looks like it's heading directly for NOLA again. Those poor folks.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening!

Hey Sharon....

Sorry to hear that Cherise lost her first game, but please do keep us posted during her season.

Kaitlyn's football team that she cheers for won tonight, 28-0 and it wasn't a pretty scene out on the field tonight. During the 4th quarter, one of the football players from the other team, on purpose, hurt one of our players, they all started to fight and the other team fortfeited the game. It was only 5 minutes left until the end, but the cheerleaders were asked to leave...it was a mess!

Glad to hear that Hanna passed and everything is okay. I just spoke to my sister in NJ today and they are expecting a lot of rain from Hanna today and tomorrow.:eek:

Hope you are having a good weekend.:)

Archived