****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

good morning all (afternoon for some). It a sunny 36% right now. having to scrape the windows before driving anywhere. [note to self: get the garage cleaned out then I can put the car in there].

Pugs, glad to see you are on the mend. Had the kids tested this last week to see if they inherated my bi-cuspid aortic valve. It looks like they did not:), one less thing for me to worry about.

Doing some camping with the kids and the boy scouts this coming weekend, hoping it warms up a tad!

no major vacation plans untill 2009 for us. (a 10 day trip to Levenworth and Vancouver BC) I have a timeshare that I can use so that cuts down on the expenses!

chat with everybody later

Morning Lifers. Safe to say this is my favorite time of year in So Cal. While it may not be the cool crisp weather I got used to or the colorful display of leaves ... it's 58, sunny with clear blue skies. I had to go shopping for fall clothes yesterday. Everything I have is too warm. :mad:

I would gladly trade places with any of you on this Hawaii trip. When I think of Oahu I don't really think of beautiful beaches, warm sunny days, and tropical drinks with paper umbrellas. It's just some l-o-n-g tiring days seeing a bunch of stores pack to the gills with merchandise.... though by the end of the day I usually have visions of a stiff drink in my hand. :D

Now if it was the big island, that's a different story. I want to see the Volcanos!!!

Hope y'all have a fine Sunday!

WOW!! 58 with clear blue skies....that sounds so nice......growing up in NJ.....every October....I really miss home.

BSQ...sounds like you have a cool job, but I am sure you hate it right around the holidays.:(

I would love to go back to Hawaii again. My parents surprised me with a trip to Hawaii for my 14th birthday, it was also my 8th grade graduation and my confirmation present. So many years ago.... :( I went by myself to meet my pen pal for 3 weeks and then she flew back to NJ with me to spend the rest of the summer with my family. She lived on the Big Island of Hawaii. It was neat. Wish I could do it again someday.

good morning all (afternoon for some). It a sunny 36% right now. having to scrape the windows before driving anywhere. [note to self: get the garage cleaned out then I can put the car in there].

Pugs, glad to see you are on the mend. Had the kids tested this last week to see if they inherated my bi-cuspid aortic valve. It looks like they did not:), one less thing for me to worry about.

Doing some camping with the kids and the boy scouts this coming weekend, hoping it warms up a tad!

no major vacation plans untill 2009 for us. (a 10 day trip to Levenworth and Vancouver BC) I have a timeshare that I can use so that cuts down on the expenses!

Hi Jjay , glad to hear the Kids are good, it should not be your kids, it would maybe be your kids, kids.... This is what my doctor told me....It skips .... So your grandparents would have had one.

chat with everybody later

Hi Jjay , glad to hear the Kids are good, should not be your kids, it would maybe be your kids, kids.... This is what my doctor told me....It skips

Heat index is 100 here today, where is Fall.....

LOL - it's here in Western VA. 50s at night, low 70s during the day, no humidity - I think it's my favorite time of year. We are just starting to see the first hints of leaf color - the mountains should be gorgeous in another week or two.

Hi Jjay , glad to hear the Kids are good, should not be your kids, it would maybe be your kids, kids.... This is what my doctor told me....It skips

I know about the skip in generation, but my old cardo recommended that the kids be tested. I hope to get another echo in December to see if the aneurysm has grown or not. Some shortness of breath so wondering if the valve is narrowing. will let you know.

I know about the skip in generation, but my old cardo recommended that the kids be tested. I hope to get another echo in December to see if the aneurysm has grown or not. Some shortness of breath so wondering if the valve is narrowing. will let you know.

Yes please let me know, My 17 year old had an echo 2 summers ago, after

the heat got to him at a baseball tournament, he was fine... However he was very close to a heat strock! They run so many test at the hospital, after a few (8 hrs) they released him with a clean bill of health.What can I say the kid loves baseball!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Good MORNINGGGGGGG " Lifers"

Yes its me, ealy I know!!!! I was thinking maybe I would keep the coffee brewing while ED is away....:D

Really I can't sleep, I don't like this finger brace, I keep hitting my head while I sleep, ( But we will let ED think I was keeping the coffee hot for hilm) don't tell him;)

LOL - it's here in Western VA. 50s at night, low 70s during the day, no humidity - I think it's my favorite time of year. We are just starting to see the first hints of leaf color - the mountains should be gorgeous in another week or two.

Enjoy, I love the Fall, even here in Florida, whennnnn it cools down...Funny weather in Florida for the past 2 years, goes from summer to winter with no mid .....

Well lifers I am teaching today from 10 to 3 , so I will check in later. John has a highschool baseball game tonight....

STILL LOOKING FOR THOSE PRICES!!!!!!!!

MAYBE TODAY, I HOPE!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone! I'll have some of the coffee, Pugs!!!:D

Should be around 80 degrees the next 3 days here -- going back to summer???? Our leaf color is spotty here -- some have already changed and the leaves are gone, but a lot are just starting to turn. I love fall!:)

Good evening " Lifers"

It was a long day today, I am need of a vacation!!!!!

Johna will be off for the next few days, so I don't think we will get any pricing this week....

I sure hope Carnival gets their pricing soon!!!!!!

One thing for sure the end of July is our group, we just need pricing....

I told Johna , WE WANT A GREAT PRICE!!!!!!! LOL

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hope you have a good day......we are that much closer to Friday!!!!

For some reason.....I am so tired and I just don't want to be at "w" this morning!:(

Dafell....wish Arlene a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!!!! I hope you are taking her out tonight.....somewhere nice!!!!:D :D

Good Afternoon Lifers

I have not posted for a couple days, had a death in our Church, so had to cook food to drop off for the family, and the funeral was on

Monday so have been quite busy for a few days.

Do hope all is well with everyone and that Hump day is going well.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hope you have a good day......we are that much closer to Friday!!!!

For some reason.....I am so tired and I just don't want to be at "w" this morning!:(

Dafell....wish Arlene a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!!!! I hope you are taking her out tonight.....somewhere nice!!!!:D :D

I will let her know!! And yes we are going to the Melting Pot tonight after puting Hailey to bed and leaving my BIL with the house and a sleeping baby.

I will let her know!! And yes we are going to the Melting Pot tonight after puting Hailey to bed and leaving my BIL with the house and a sleeping baby.

OOOOOOHHHHH......I LOVE The Melting Pot. Thats funny...I was just up in that shopping center about an hour ago...now I am off to Kaitlyn's JV game. Have fun!:D

Archived