****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hope you have a good day......we are that much closer to Friday!!!!

For some reason.....I am so tired and I just don't want to be at "w" this morning!:(

Dafell....wish Arlene a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!!!! I hope you are taking her out tonight.....somewhere nice!!!!:D :D

Happy Birthday Arlene, enjoy your dinner!

Good Afternoon Lifers

I have not posted for a couple days, had a death in our Church, so had to cook food to drop off for the family, and the funeral was on

Monday so have been quite busy for a few days.

Do hope all is well with everyone and that Hump day is going well.

So sorry to hear that, take care and glad to see you back:) .

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

35. Andy007

36. Garysol1

Looking quietly :)

GARY...IS THAT REALLY YOU?????

We have missed you! How's Lisa, Stuart and Katie doing? Glad to see you are added to our list for 2010. This is going to be sooo cool!!!:D

Have you decided if you guys are coming down during Christmas break? In your last e-mail, you had said you weren't sure yet. Hope all is well with you and your family! Now.......please stay in touch with us "Lifers"!;)

Good Afternoon Lifers

I have not posted for a couple days, had a death in our Church, so had to cook food to drop off for the family, and the funeral was on

Monday so have been quite busy for a few days.

Do hope all is well with everyone and that Hump day is going well.

Welcome Back 1 tuckersmom!

Sorry to hear about the death in your Church family.;)

Good Evening " Lifers" I hope everyone had a great hump day, John is back playing Baseball, our team won tonight. John is still not 100 % but he is working on it.

Hey Barbara,

Thats GREAT news that John is back to playing baseball. I am sure it was a LOOOONNG 3 weeks. ;)

Welcome back, Gary! We were wondering what happened to you! :eek:

No set cruise plans so far for 09, but considering either Glory in January or may look into something short on the Sensation after drydock since she will have more balconies now. :D Looks like if we go we'll either have to go Jan/Feb. or sometime in the fall.

Crook are you still doing WW

Morning everyone:D

Pugs, yes I am, but new work schedule makes it hard to get to meetings, so I've switched to on-line. Haven't lost too much over the summer, BUT didn't gain any back:p I'm down over 50 lbs. since I joined - still have a bit to go though:o

Good Morning Everyone!:D

We haven't talked too much about cruising for next summer -- but if Cherise has anything to say about it, I'm sure we will find one. I also got a book in the mail yesterday about Outer Banks rentals. We are kind of looking at that for next summer so we can all go on vacation at the same time and take the puppies also. If I do a cruise next year, it will probably be in the spring with my sister -- I was kind of looking at the one that leaves NYC and goes to Bermuda since we've never been there. Nothing concrete at this time.

Good to see you back, Gary!

Morning everyone:D

Pugs, yes I am, but new work schedule makes it hard to get to meetings, so I've switched to on-line. Haven't lost too much over the summer, BUT didn't gain any back:p I'm down over 50 lbs. since I joined - still have a bit to go though:o

Thats GREAT Crook!!!! The older we get, the harder it is to loose weight. After years of nagging, I finally got DH to do WW and since May, he has lost 38 pounds. It wasn't too bad after the cruise, he only gained 3 pounds which is pretty good considering all of the drinking he did!!:eek: I was on WW last summer, but got discouraged because I only lost 7 pounds and then went away for Thanksgiving and gained it all back!!!! It is hard for me since I am such a picky eater. I just need to loose 15-20 pounds and I would be happy.:o

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Good Morning Everyone!:D

We haven't talked too much about cruising for next summer -- but if Cherise has anything to say about it, I'm sure we will find one. I also got a book in the mail yesterday about Outer Banks rentals. We are kind of looking at that for next summer so we can all go on vacation at the same time and take the puppies also. If I do a cruise next year, it will probably be in the spring with my sister -- I was kind of looking at the one that leaves NYC and goes to Bermuda since we've never been there. Nothing concrete at this time.

Good to see you back, Gary!

Hey Sharon....

Outer banks is suppose to be so nice. My sister who lives in NJ has been asking me about renting a house on the beach there and we can all meet there, but it hasn't happened yet. We thought it would be easier for my brother who has triplets and are 4 now. BUT, DH would rather not go away with my family....by the end of the week, we will have no patience left!:eek: As of now, we aren't planning a vacation for '09, we are planning Kaitlyn's sweet 16 instead. The only thing we will be doing is going to NJ in June for my sister's wedding and for my nephew's high school graduation other than that.....our next vacation will be our cruise July 2010.:( Hope all is well with you.;)

Hey Sharon....

Outer banks is suppose to be so nice. My sister who lives in NJ has been asking me about renting a house on the beach there and we can all meet there, but it hasn't happened yet. We thought it would be easier for my brother who has triplets and are 4 now. BUT, DH would rather not go away with my family....by the end of the week, we will have no patience left!:eek: As of now, we aren't planning a vacation for '09, we are planning Kaitlyn's sweet 16 instead. The only thing we will be doing is going to NJ in June for my sister's wedding and for my nephew's high school graduation other than that.....our next vacation will be our cruise July 2010.:( Hope all is well with you.;)

Everything is good here. Cherise has her last volleyball games next week. They have had a terrible year -- they have only won one game.:eek: Last year, they won most of them. Its amazing how much difference a coach can make. Last year, he was great. They have a woman this year and she doesn't have the respect of any of the players. It's a shame. She's horrible!!!!

I can understand not getting away with family. My sister and I took ONE trip with our husbands and it didn't go very well. Never again!!!;)

My sister and I were in the outer banks a couple of years ago on their off season. Looked kind of boring to us since we are used to Ocean City, MD which is always hopping! But it might not be too bad with our small family and the puppies. I'm also kind of looking at Mrytle Beach which seems to be a little more lively.

Good Evening " Lifers"

The Boo Boo is mending, I go back to the doctor tomorrow. I tell you , I will not do the rebreak thing again!!!!!!!

John was so happy to start back with baseball, now he is all smiles,a nd that makes me happy!!!!! Not to say how happy pops is!!!!!!

I heard they are doing the last bit of things on the cruise, ( contracts)I hope to have princing very soon!!!!!

Archived