completed sail & sign form?

mchlhaystead

In your book of doc's is a form to fill out credit card info for your s and S card. at least last year they were in there. you can also go online and fill enter the information on their website it is in the same area as the funpass

got my tickets, and i'm doing the doc dance.

but, it says besure to have your sign and sail form at the dock? where? what?

i have printed out my fun pass.

any help appreciated.

michele

Since you got paper docs, in the ticket book is a form for you to fill out with your credit card information. This is your S&S account form. Just fill it out and sign where it tells you to.

Dave

i choose the cash option, it that why i don't have this form?

michele

I am not sure.. but I wouldn't worry about it.. I have forgotten my documents before as long as your funpass is complete they will have whatever else is needed at the desk when you check in..;)

Bring your printed out Fun Pass and Your Printed out Documents package with you for Check-In. The FunPass will expedite your check-in (maybe even get you into a separate FunPass Line). Even though you filled out the form onm-line, Carnival still seems to want you to bring it with you for check-in. Ken

My docs say fun pass incomplete.. I did my fun pass online last week and got my docs yesterday.. It seems maybe the fun pass info didn't hit before the docs were sent. My printed fun pass says complete.. A queston about the sign and sail card in docs, there is only one and we need 2.. Do you think fill that 1 out then do the other in the line at the pier?

Interesting, I didn't get a sail & sign form!! I did everything online and believe me, I check every edoc page and and everything multiple times! Oh well I am not going to worry about it at all, after all I have to give my credit card to the person during check in... Happy sailing everyone!

Interesting, I didn't get a sail & sign form!! I did everything online and believe me, I check every edoc page and and everything multiple times! Oh well I am not going to worry about it at all, after all I have to give my credit card to the person during check in... Happy sailing everyone!

I did my nieces fun pass two weeks before I did mine and she doesn't have to sign and sail form either.. So I bet you have nothing to worry about.:)

All you need to bring is the "funpass" printout showing you completed everything online - this will get you into the terminal, and when you check in, all you need to do is show your ID and let them swipe your credit card. You no longer need to give them the signed sail and sign form, as that's all completed online prior to your cruise.

Archived