First time cruiser Holiday January 2009

1sttimer2009

Prepare to have fun!!! We have cruised Holiday 2 times and are going again Nov 22 with friends from Tennessee. It's not a big ship but we had just as much fun on Holiday as bigger ships. They offer the same shows, contests, art auctions, ports, etc. Every evening you will get a copy of the "carnival capers" delivered to your stateroom (the ship's news bulletin that outlines everyting going on the following day) so you can plan the 'not-to-miss' activities. Enjoy your trip!!!

Hello everyone. I will be booking a cruise for Jan 2009 on the Holiday. I won the cruise at work so I dont have to pay for it what should I expect?

Expect to have a blast on the ship.

Expect varied opinions from some members of this board. Some more 'opinionated' than others......... :p

What date are you booked?? there is already a roll call for the 1-31 sailing.

She is a great ship.I call her the little ship that can and does.She can give a great cruise experience and does give great service and food.A great combination in my book .You will enjoy.;)

Hello everyone. I will be booking a cruise for Jan 2009 on the Holiday. I won the cruise at work so I dint have to pay for it what should I expect?

Hello everyone. I will be booking a cruise for Jan 2009 on the Holiday. I won the cruise at work so I dont have to pay for it what should I expect?

Don't expect much.

I considered giving away a cruise on the Holiday as an incentive for my employees but reconsidered because I think too much of them. I wouldn't want anyone to quit in disgust when they came back.

I too am going on the Nov 22 cruise. A few Louisiana people will be joining me. This is my first time on the Holiday, but I have heard so many wonderful things about the Holiday. The one thing I am asking myself is do I want to park in the parking garage or do I want to free park under the overpass? Does anyone have any suggestions??:confused:

I love cruising out of Mobile, this will be my third sailing on the Holiday. I enjoy the Holiday, as I realize that it is an older ship and do not expect things such as an ice skating ring or rock climbing wall. Will also be sailing out on Nov 22nd with DH, inlaws, and his grandparents. It will be his grandparents first trip.

Sign on to the roll call if you are sailing this date. Will be fun getting to know others that we will be sailing with us.

I too am going on the Nov 22 cruise. A few Louisiana people will be joining me. This is my first time on the Holiday, but I have heard so many wonderful things about the Holiday. The one thing I am asking myself is do I want to park in the parking garage or do I want to free park under the overpass? Does anyone have any suggestions??:confused:

It's a little pricey to park.....but we have always had good experiences parking at the terminal......no worries about towing! JT

Archived