Flight information

DonahCBrown

Not sure how new this is, but, in any event, I just found it! ;) The forms you used to have to print out, fill out, and fax in regarding your independent flight information have been replaced by an on-line flight information fill-in menu on the Personalizer. Evidently, it also checks to be sure your flights are not in conflict with the ship's schedule. That takes 24 hours, though, so I don't know how well it works yet...Hopefully it won't tell me that the flights I have scheduled out of FLL are too early!

Our independent flight has changed 12+ times since we booked it, and perhaps when we are a week or so out, I will feel comfortable updating the info on the Princess site, but after the first three changes, I gave up on amending anything. Gotta love Delta!:cool:

The Cruise Personalizer is directly input into the Polar Database, which is then fed by Sabre, the airline booking system.

Airlines are fond of changing schedules so check with your A/L before adding your air itinerary to your booking. ;)

With all the airline bankruptcies that we've been seeing in the Hawaii market, I check my existing flights DAILY - :(

Filled ours out and it does not like my flights to Fort Lauderdale told me the flight # does not exist and it does but I'm not going to worry as we are flying in 3 days before our cruise. It liked our return flights even with Delta changing are flight # on our Atlanta to Salt Lake flight, go figure.

Christine

Archived