Anyone just off Jewel?

AFT_LOVER

I never see anyone with reviews from the ship we sail in October.

MACOP, On my link below you can join my yahoo group then join the annex group. There you will find about 300 photos of the Jewel. They were taken in May of this year. There is no written review but I do a decent photo review. I hope this is some help to you.

Guest Anorak33
MACOP, On my link below you can join my yahoo group then join the annex group. There you will find about 300 photos of the Jewel. They were taken in May of this year. There is no written review but I do a decent photo review. I hope this is some help to you.

Hey Keith

We are back on Jewel Sep 17th T/A Westbound.

Got some QE2 memorabilia for you if you still want it - email me at jewelta@hotmail.co.uk which is a public email.

Cheers , Mike

Don't worry about the Jewel, she is a beauty. Maybe she is not mentioned as often because no one has anything bad to say?

Pyrogy: I'm relieved to hear you say Jewell is a beauty, especially since I see you've been on the Serenade. That is the only ship we've ever cruised and LOVED HER....I was skeptical about taking the Jewel, but booked anyway for a November cruise.

Look at Cruise Critic's member reviews. There are 290 reviews of the Jewel there. It may be that there isn't much discussion on this board about her because she's in Europe this summer.

I am quite excited to see the photos. I have read reviews but suddenly she is not talked about as we get ready to sial Canada on her 10/18.

You need to go to the "review" page. Up on top of this page in the header you'll see "Reviews" click on in then scroll down and pull up the "Jewel "

There are 290 reviews the lastest being 8/8.

Guest Anorak33
I'm just back from the Jewel on Saturday. We had an awesome time. No complaints, she's a fantastic ship. Any questions, just ask:D

Could you please tell me who the CD was on your cruise, and the Hotel Director and the Concierge.

Was there a happy hour for some of the pay restaurants and if so - what time?

Did you notice if they had reinstated cigar smoking in the cigar room which is (was) by the entrance to Le Bistro.

Could you please tell me who the CD was on your cruise, and the Hotel Director and the Concierge.

Was there a happy hour for some of the pay restaurants and if so - what time?

Did you notice if they had reinstated cigar smoking in the cigar room which is (was) by the entrance to Le Bistro.

CD was Soozie but she was sick most of the time we were there so Rich, the asisstant CD took her place. Concierge was Alex Forbes, he is absolutely awesome! The hotel director was a woman, but can't remember her name.

2 for one at the pay restaurants on port days from 5:30 til 6:30

Sorry, don't know about the cigar room.

Archived