camp carnival capers

gabbygirl123

Just wondering if anyone has copies of Camp Carnival Capers for Pride. I am trying to locate the specific hours that they offer babysitting for a child under 2. Everything that I have found indicates to see the kid capers for more detailed information. I am specifically looking for the hours on port days (we will not be leaving our baby alone on the ship, but thought that maybe on our day in PV that we could have an early dinner at the specialty restaurant, or maybe spend some time at the pool). I am also looking for the specific hours during the day that we can take her to the kids club (and play with her), while they are closed to the older children.

Thanks for your help!

Gabby

Have you tried these....

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/?start=all

The link is always in my signature

On Sea Days it says Closed noon - 2pm for Under 2's

...or Closed Noon to 2pm for Under 2's Family Time

I don't see anything for port days....sorry. It's not listed on the "Ages 2-5" sheet but that doesn't mean it's not there.

Cruisinmama-

I have searched all of those for any information, and haven't found what I'm looking for. Maybe what I'm looking for just isn't offered. I was sure that I had read differently, but maybe not.

Anybody else have any idea if babysitting for under 2's is available on port days? Specifically looking for Carnival Pride information. Or another Carnival ship that does the Mexican Riviera.

Thanks!

"Children aged under 2 years old will be offered babysitting services on sea days during the supervised freeplay times (Babysitting fees apply). On port day mornings, infant care begins 15 minutes prior to the first scheduled ship tour to 12:00 noon, or port day afternoons during the scheduled freeplay times (for specific times check with your Youth Staff when arriving on board)."

That half answers your question. I found this link awhile back. I don't know what ship it's for, but it will give you an idea.

http://members.cox.net/wennfred2/Under2.html

Beckyjohns-

Thanks for your post. I had seen another link similar to the one you had. I was just hoping that someone had something like this for my specific ship.

Anyway, I ended up calling Carnival. I found out that for port days that we arrive before noon babysitting times are 15 minutes prior to arrival until noon, and if we had a port where we got in at 11:00 or after babysitting would be until 5:00pm. This is the way that babysitting for under 2's is done Carnival wide. Then of course there is the 12-2 on sea days, and 10pm-3 am each evening.

Archived