Atlantis Aquaventure through Carnival

badora

It's offered on my cruise at $152 per person.

Another option they have is a shallow dolphin interaction along with the full Aquaventure access for $186. For the extra $34 you get the dolphin encounter (it's not the full swim, but it's more than $100 on it's own) and it makes the price a little more reasonable.

My upcoming cruise offers the aquaventure for $160. It looks like a great water park, but hardly worth that when we are only in port from 7 am to 2 pm.

As far as the excursion not allowing you to use the water park, well, that depends on the excursion you book. Most cruises offer several different trips to Atlantis, each with something different included. Just read the full description of the shore trip - it should specifically say whether Aquaventure is included, or just the tour and beach.

I just checked and it would cost us $152 2 times plus $122 2 times for my whole family. I can book a room at the Comfort Inn( which i have done in the past ) for 1/4 that price and get the same experience.

I would check out the price at the Comfort Inn. If you are ONLY one person then it pays to go with Carnival's excursion. We have all day there and it is worth it. If we were staying only from 7-2 I would not pay that much IMO- from past experience.

This port is driving me crazy. My kids wanted to see Alantis, as someone else said, we are only in port from 7-2 and I was told that the water park does not open until 10:00

Yeah, your time would be very limited. You do also have the option of just checking out the Dig/Aquarium for around $36/pp - I don't know how well that will fly with the kids not being able to do the water park, but I've heard the Aquarium there is amazing and you'll at least get the chance to check out Atlantis.

I finally just went with Island Marketing this morning on an snorkleing excursion.

I am releaved that it's over with.

Yes my kids would have died if they couldn't do the water park stuff. Maybe next time we can.

Warning:::: If you are on the Valor, be very careful booking excursions because of the short amount of time. Even the ones that the ship offers do not always work with passengers, because it says you can come back at any time.

I finally just went with Island Marketing this morning on an snorkleing excursion.

I am releaved that it's over with.

Yes my kids would have died if they couldn't do the water park stuff. Maybe next time we can.

Warning:::: If you are on the Valor, be very careful booking excursions because of the short amount of time. Even the ones that the ship offers do not always work with passengers, because it says you can come back at any time.

Luanne, what do you mean you are releaved that it's over with.

was it a bad experience???

• 1 month later...

Archived