Many PVP's affected by Fay...

iscrk

Hi all...just wanted to give my fellow CC friends a heads up. Many Carnival PVP's are working in a temporary off-site office due to the flooding by Fay. I sent two emails to my PVP last Thursday concerning a drop in prices, and she was only able to get back to me this morning. Emails backed up along with voicemails too. I am not sure if every PVP is affected, so you may want to give your PVP an extra day or two to respond!

Also, the great news is that we secured a $136 OBC due to a price reduction! Patience paid off in this case :D !

Good info!

But, Some PVP's dont work from that office. Mine lives in Miami part of the time and in New York part of the time. She tells me as long as she has internet and cell service she can work, AND DOES! She has always responded within 24 Hrs and has given me her personal Cell phone number on one trip when some things were getting down to the minute and really questionable if we were going to make our cruise.

Hi all...just wanted to give my fellow CC friends a heads up. Many Carnival PVP's are working in a temporary off-site office due to the flooding by Fay. I sent two emails to my PVP last Thursday concerning a drop in prices, and she was only able to get back to me this morning. Emails backed up along with voicemails too. I am not sure if every PVP is affected, so you may want to give your PVP an extra day or two to respond!

Also, the great news is that we secured a $136 OBC due to a price reduction! Patience paid off in this case :D !

All of the pvp's who work in the Port St. Lucie office have been displaced because of the flooding. If you call the number and can't put in the extension, then you cannot reach them. According to Miami, most will be back within a week.

Archived