webcams gone again!!

seabourndt

why is it just when u want to see the webcam none of them are working(is it too many with the same idea?)

dave

I love looking at the webcams, and am beginning to get a touch fed-up with the constant problems. It doesn't seem like too much of a big deal to keep them up and running. Come on, Cunard, get your act together!!!!

why is it just when u want to see the webcam none of them are working(is it too many with the same idea?)

dave

Dave,

I doubt that it's caused by too many people trying to access the cameras. It's more likely that Cunard just regard the webcams as a bit of a side issue and simply don't make sure that they are up and running when they should be.

During the tandem TA in January (QV and QE2) I actually e-mailed the ship (QE2) to ask if the web-cam could be turned round to show QV alongside and this was done - although I wouldn't go so far as to claim the credit for that. Nevertheless, a short e-mail to the ship complaining about the fact that the cam isn't working may pay dividends.

Jimmy

I'm glad to hear it's not my imagination. The webcam seems to have been black most of the summer.

I'm obviously not the only one who checks everyday to see where the QM2 is headed.

Archived