Floor To Ceiling Windows?

Leo Jay

well, i got lucky:D and and recd an upgrade, i didnt actually pay for the f/c room. My best guess would be if you had little ones, and wanted to best view w/out the fear of a balcony. the view is just spectacular...really, you see more ocean than even the balcony. sitting at the window with a cup of coffee was really nice. they have great curtains that block the light if you want to sleep in too...

Ah, good point about the safety issue with little ones. I might have to try to sneak a peek on disembarkation morning, just to get a sense. Too bad they're going away...

They still have the 6E spa rooms on Glory because I have one for my Dec 6, 2008 cruise. I love them, they are roomy and with the table and chairs you can sit there and have breakfast and look at the sea and port with out all the wind. It is very quiet and peaceful up there and I have never notice any more motion up there than down on the lover floors, but you do have to ask for the f/c 6E. I think there are only a few of the ships that have them. I have been in 1115 and 1108:p

PS it is really nice at night you can watch the moon and stars and nobody can see inside your room:eek:

Beverly

Archived