A stupid question about Bon Voyage Gifts

oavcech95

Are you asking about the form to order the gifts directly from Celebrity? If so, the earlier you do it, the better, but they request you fax the order to them no later than a week before your cruise. Don't worry, they will have the strawberries for you.

I always order 2 boxes of Cova chocolates for my Mom on our cruises and twice in a row (both times 14 day cruises on Summit) - no chocolates just OBC for the amount of the chocolates.

I had to call guest services both times and inquire which is how I got the OBC. I ordered over the phone and called 2 weeks prior to sailing to reconfirm and both times was advised they were ordered and confirmed.

The first time we just took the OBC but the second time our butler got me 2 boxes on the second day of the cruise. He was very helpful.

We sail on Oct 22 and I have ordered them again - we'll see if they show up!

I always order 2 boxes of Cova chocolates for my Mom on our cruises and twice in a row (both times 14 day cruises on Summit) - no chocolates just OBC for the amount of the chocolates.

I had to call guest services both times and inquire which is how I got the OBC. I ordered over the phone and called 2 weeks prior to sailing to reconfirm and both times was advised they were ordered and confirmed.

The first time we just took the OBC but the second time our butler got me 2 boxes on the second day of the cruise. He was very helpful.

We sail on Oct 22 and I have ordered them again - we'll see if they show up!

I hope that for that they give me the strawberries the same day I get.:confused:

Do you think is important to call them to confirm, becasue Im in Mexico and the call is not so cheap

Archived