Question about suite perks, specifically internet access

DonnaK

Is it unlimited? Or is it the same as for Platinum and Elite, and limited to the first 150 minute/$75 package?

Can someone direct me to the link on the Princess website because there is a dispute onboard the CB right now about whether or not suite passengers have unlimited internet access.

Thanks

from the Princess website.....

Full suite passengers also enjoy complimentary web access in the Internet Café, laundry and dry cleaning, use of the Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite (on select ships), one-time free mini-bar setup and use of our Disembarkation Lounge.

Here's a link that talks about suites http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

It just says Interent Access without any specifications.

It also mentions a bunch of stuff I didn't know about like a corsage on formal night. And it also mentions Preferred Anytime Dining reservations!!! I don't think they've read their press release since you're the one having the problems with Anytime Dining, right? And you're in a suite?

Oh my!!

I'm printing this out for my cruise (I have a suite).

:)

Is it unlimited? Or is it the same as for Platinum and Elite, and limited to the first 150 minute/$75 package?

Can someone direct me to the link on the Princess website because there is a dispute onboard the CB right now about whether or not suite passengers have unlimited internet access.

Thanks

Suite passenger internet use is charged at the time of use and then the charges are reversed overnight, no matter how much time you use. It is unlimited.

I know from first-hand knowledge.;)

Mike

Thanks

It is definitely unlimited for full suite passengers. If a staff member is disputing this, find someone higher up as they are wrong. You just 'purchase' the packages as you need them and they will all be refunded to your account.

Now, if I remember correctly you are also sailing with someone in an inside cabin. They would not be entitled to the unlimited interent, even if they are your children. Only those that are listed as actually staying in the full suite will be given the unlimited internet credit. (just guessing this might be part of the problem but only a guess).

We just got off the Grand Princess last Monday (08/18) and were in a suite. We had unlimited internet access including wireless. We bought the package and the cost was reversed on our shipboard account. My daughter who was with me bought 3 packages for $100 as did I. We paid none of that.

It made me laugh--"Passengers don't even need to worry about packing and unpacking, as they can request assistance from their suite steward."

Just what I need, someone to pack my underwear.

I'm the kind of person who wants all the perks, but I assure you that's one I won't be asking for :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
We just got off the Grand Princess last Monday (08/18) and were in a suite. We had unlimited internet access including wireless. We bought the package and the cost was reversed on our shipboard account. My daughter who was with me bought 3 packages for $100 as did I. We paid none of that.

Was the complimentary wireless access available in your suite? I think I have read somewhere that WIFI is in all cabins now?

We didn't need to purchase anything and then be reimbursed. We had unlimited and it was credited each night as the previous poster mentioned. You do need to keep an eye on this though and make sure the credits are applied. The first couple of days we had a little challenge with it but it was correct for the remainder of the cruise.

Was the complimentary wireless access available in your suite? I think I have read somewhere that WIFI is in all cabins now?
It's coming but I don't believe in-cabin Wi-Fi is available yet. It'll probably roll out so that some ships will have it and others will get it later.

Archived