Witch airport

Mike45

Everytime I pick up a broom, my husband asks me where I'm going!:mad: :D

I am a modern witch.. I use a turbo vacuum

I resent (resemble) all these witcy stereotypes.. jeezz people.. Now it's PC to pick on witches??

LOL LOL

Yep i can see Fox News Now....Man on broom crashes into 737 while landing at Houston airport. Witch thought he had clearance to land. 737 ok,sawdust pile left by other pilot.:)

That was the funniest thing I have read all day! :D

Yep! I bet the RCL boards are not having this much fun!:p

Hey Mike...now that I've enjoyed this thread at your expense, I see where you are from.....my dad's family is from York, PA. In fact, I was just there in June....visited my grandfathers gravesite next to the fairground. This was my first time to York and found it to be a beautiful place.....Do you know any Eckenrode's???? just thought I'd throw that in.....:eek: oh yeah, and thanks for the laugh!!!!!

Hi Beave. No i don't know any Eckenrode's. I'm in southern york co. Just over the Md line. Where are you from?

Mike....I'm from So Cal, but have lived in northern Nevada the past 4 years.....thanks for the follow up - ya never know what a small world it is until you start asking!!!!

We are looking at a cruise from Galveston in the spring. Witch airport do i want if leaving from there?

On a serious note:

If you're planning on using Carnival's transportation from/to the airport, they only offer it from IAH (Bush Intercontinental)

However, if you're planning on setting up your own ground transportation, HOU (Hobby) is much closer to the port...

Archived