Heard Majesty is to going to Canada....

nervoussue

I just found out from a man I know who works at the Terminal, that they told him this ship will probably go to Canada. He is scheduled to go in Boston tomorrow at 5 a.m. They told him first port of call, "Maine". I called NCL and the Customer Service Rep I talked to wasn't sure and said he thought we were going to Bermuda. Has anyone else heard this too? I guess we should pack some warm clothing, to be on the safe side. It looks like the winds are dying down a little. I am looking forward to some nice warm weather. I hope this isn't true. Will call NCL later to see if anyone else knows the answer..

Sorry to hear that your cruise may be rerouted. For what it's worth, the Weather Channel is forecasting rain in Bermuda for Monday through Friday. :(

On the other hand, there is a lot to do in Eastern Canada. Halifax has a super maritime museum and an 1850s fort, for example. Do you know what ports you might be visiting? Let me know, as we've taken several Canada/New England cruises and I'll be happy to share some tips.

Asking what there is to do in Canada, is a bit like asking what there is to do in the USA !!! Most port cities are beautiful and interesting..... lots to do, very interesting, historical, etc.... BUT..........it is AUTUMN, so no matter how interesting, Canada isn't exactly equivalent to Bermuda !!!! I'd be a bit dismayed too, that seems like quite a switch...

The fall colors will be outstanding, but .........................

I'm flying FROM Canada to cruise !!! Would not be happy to swap a warm cruise for a cool one, although I think the New England/Canada itinerary would be a really great one to do - when I chose it:rolleyes: ...........

I'm starting to think that we'll be going to Bermuda after all, the waves have diminished to about 14 feet.

Unfortunately we'll be losing about 24 hours or more off the cruise due to the delay in the return of the previous cruise...(I hope to see some reviews before I head out in the morning)

The ship is due to dock in Boston between 3 and 5am, depending who you talk to and during my last call to NCL (9:30pm) they told me that boarding was to start at 1pm with departure in the mid to late afternoon.

Hope this info helps some people. I plan on calling NCL again in the morning for updated information.

S.O. just called NCL (8:15am) and found out same info as they were giving last night, boarding starting at 1pm, no change of itinerary as of yet.

I was a little aprehensive about losing a day since this will be our 1st cruise, but I'm just happy to get away with the new wife.

Archived