Sandals REsort???

Kim

Last year while cruising to St. Lucia, we were able to stay at the Sandals REsort for the day. Has anyone heard of doing this in Jamaica?? It was wonderful. Just as if we were staying at the resort, we had full use of all facilities, bars, pools, and endless food. Like we need more of that!! It really was a very enjoyable day and we would love to see the Sandals in Jamaica.

Actually, I got my own answer!! I called Sandals REsorts and found out that yes, you can get a day pass for $85.00 for use of all facilities at the Sandals Dunn's River from 10AM to 6PM. We only paid $50.00 in St. Lucia at the Sandals Grande in February 2004. It is now $100.00 for a day pass there!!!

Hi MBreed8813..........

Yes, the $85.00 is per person for a day pass. I beleive it is from 10 am to maybe 6 pm. It includes all the drinks (alcohol) and food you want. Also use of the facilities.....pool, beach and I beleive all the non motorized beach equipment. We even took a tour of a few rooms when in St. Lucia Sandals. They had a wonderful swim up bar. Can you imagine swimming up to a barstool and drinking a toasted almond in the pool at 11:00 in the morning?? The facilities were beautiul in St. Lucia and I'm sure they are wonderful in Ochos too.

Archived