Tropical Storm Eight

brown28

Any predictions on this storm that could become Hurricane Hanna? Its projected to be a few hundred miles East of Nassau by Tuesday afternoon...we are going to be there at that time.

Anyone think it will affect weather 200-300 miles away??

We will be with you if you are sailing tomorrow-Let's hope we have a really good capt because if we do they really know how to avoid these nasty fellows. We checked on Hannah a few minutes ago and she is still predicted to turn south which will put it further away from us in Nassau and Freeport.

We are supposed to arrive in Nassau next Saturday (the 6th) for a week-long land vacation. I'm pretty nervous about one of these tropical storms or hurricanes affecting our flights and such. I hope the worst is over by then!

Did any of you get rerouted? I am going on the 12th for a 3 night to coco cay and nassau. If not, do you know where they reroute to in case the storm is in the way?

which line? I know Carnvial and RCCl both had announcements on their website about re-routes.

Did any of you get rerouted? I am going on the 12th for a 3 night to coco cay and nassau. If not, do you know where they reroute to in case the storm is in the way?

We're also going the 12th(Sovereign)........not sure where they would reroute the 3 nighters...........this weeks 4 nighters went to Nassau.........Key West for an overnight and sea day..........

Guess we'll know more if they reroute any of them this weekend or at the very least,next week when its our turn...

In Feb when we were on the Sovereign there were all the bad storms and the water was too rough to go to CoCoCay so we ended up pulling into Nassau a day early and staying overnight there. So I figure we probably won't get to see CoCoCay this time either. My husband teases there is no such place!!

Archived