Summit CC to SS 6146 worth the money?

cruisejunkie4ever

Hi This will be my 1st cruise with Celebrity. Have been on RCL (I am D+) princess, & carnival.

I have a cruise a cruise booke on the summit this January of 09. I had booked a CC room, and after reviewing the Celebrity boards, heard how great Sky Suite 6146 was! It happened to open up so I jumped on it. Now that it is a week later I am thinking is it really worth $1,700.00 more? I am think of switching back to the CC, after air, and one night hotel in San Juan, it is really starting to add up. On RCCL I always Stay ion a JS or GS, But was looking to scale down a bit, this summit cruise will be my 3rd within a year. Any on tat has stay in both your help would be great.

Thanks Cruisejunkie4ever!:confused: :confused: :confused:

It's really an individual's choice as to whether the additional $1700.00 is going to add to the experience of your cruise.

We each have our own comfort levels, and what we find of value onboard. I always look at how many days my cruise will be, and how port intensive the itinerary is. If there are many sea days, then I usually like to have a cabin that is a bit more spacious.

I've been in that cabin many times and it's one great SS. The bathroom is huge and the cabin quite spacious. BUT you're the only one who can decide if the increase in price is worth it. It's your money, not ours, so only you know your personal situation.

Archived