Oasis Deck 13?

Can someone point out what I might have missed? Where can I find Deck Plans for Deck 13 on Oasis? Thanks in advance.

Theres no deck 13 (bad luck number) just like you won't find a 13th floor in many high rise buildings.

doh Michele, quicker than I am at typing :()

Or... maybe there really is a Deck 13? ... and it is all a part of a big REVEAL ? :D

The Reveal is SO BIG, that they don't even want us looking at the deck yet? :eek:

To the OP: Don't feel bad. At least you noticecd that Deck 13 was missing ! I didn't even notice, until your post. :)

Deck 13 or not, there are still only 15 showing on the deck plans and everything relating to Oasis says 16 decks. ..............

There usually is a deck 2 with staterooms that doesn't show so maybe deck 2 is part of a reveal.

Just remember if you book a cabin on Deck 14, you're really on the 13th Deck...! ;)

Shhhhhh. I am ok if I don't think about it. (Oasis - Jan 16th - Deck 14 Balcony) ;)

Bigboy- no one is "laughing at you". Many people are still debating whether there IS a Deck 13. Many say no...but there a few holding onto the Deck 13 conspiracy. :p

Shhhhhh. I am ok if I don't think about it. (Oasis - Jan 16th - Deck 14 Balcony) ;)

Bigboy- no one is "laughing at you". Many people are still debating whether there IS a Deck 13. Many say no...but there a few holding onto the Deck 13 conspiracy. :p

Oh Geez! I HOPE there isn't a deck 13!!!! I already moved my hump cabin from deck 14 to deck 12 to avoid being right under the pool deck! I don't want to find out that the lastest innovation is a bumper-car amusement park ride on deck 13!!!! :eek:

Oh Geez! I HOPE there isn't a deck 13!!!! I already moved my hump cabin from deck 14 to deck 12 to avoid being right under the pool deck! I don't want to find out that the lastest innovation is a bumper-car amusement park ride on deck 13!!!! :eek:

BOWLING LANES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One full deck of bowling lanes, basketball courts and clog dancing lessons. :p

Archived