Which Cabin on the Imagination??

bridget711

Hi fellow Carnival cruisers! I'm trying to choose between two cabins on the Imagination. I was slightly seasick on my last cruise, so I figured I would go for a cabin that's more mid-ship - we were located towards the front of the ship on the Empress deck on my last cruise (E54) & we loved the location/deck. For the next cruise I'm trying to choose between E70 and U129. Any thoughts?? Thanks!!

It looks like both of these cabins are midship and probably the motion you feel in either will be about the same. Both are also close to elevators/stairs so they're easy to get to.

Looks like the one on Empress is right below the piano bar. Shouldn't be an issue though unless you plan to go to bed early. I think the piano bar typically closes earlier than the other bars since it is over cabins. I think the last couple times we've been on the Imagination the piano bar closed around the time the adult only shows started.

I'd probably take E70 if it were me, but then again, I'd be the one closing the piano bar, so the noise from there would not be a concern. :D

E70 was my first choice too (and no, we won't be going to bed early :) ). I just wasn't sure if there would be a huge difference if we were back a bit further and down one deck - glad to hear it's not much of a difference. The empress deck it is!

Thanks for the helpful advice :D

Has anyone been located on the empress deck under the dining room on the fantasy class?? I found out that E70 is a modified HC accessible room so I'd rather book another room. Has anyone been in a room around E90? It looks like it's located right under the pride dining room so I'm afraid it may be very loud above us in the morning.

Thanks again!

We were in E98 on the Sensation which is also a Fantasy class ship and I don't remember any issues on that one. Of course it was way back in 2000, so my memory could be fading. :D

The only room I remember being kind of noisy on our cruises was a balcony cabin on the Glory that was right under the Lido deck. We heard people moving deck chairs all the time there, but that was on the wooden deck. I wouldn't think it would be an issue under the dining room since the floor is carpeted.

Hope this helps! We love the Imagination and have stayed on every deck on the ship. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time no matter what cabin you choose!

We were in E98 on the Sensation which is also a Fantasy class ship and I don't remember any issues on that one. Of course it was way back in 2000, so my memory could be fading. :D

The only room I remember being kind of noisy on our cruises was a balcony cabin on the Glory that was right under the Lido deck. We heard people moving deck chairs all the time there, but that was on the wooden deck. I wouldn't think it would be an issue under the dining room since the floor is carpeted.

Hope this helps! We love the Imagination and have stayed on every deck on the ship. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time no matter what cabin you choose!

Yay - love to hear that! I'm getting so excited!!

Hi fellow Carnival cruisers! I'm trying to choose between two cabins on the Imagination. I was slightly seasick on my last cruise, so I figured I would go for a cabin that's more mid-ship - we were located towards the front of the ship on the Empress deck on my last cruise (E54) & we loved the location/deck. For the next cruise I'm trying to choose between E70 and U129. Any thoughts?? Thanks!!

I'd personally choose U129. You never know what is going to be going on above you if you are on the Empress Deck.

;)

I had E102 and loved it.

Wow! seasick. I'm more forward on my next cruise than I have ever been. I'm in cabin 6256 (upper). Any thoughts about this location anybody?:confused: Empress is my favorite deck, but I'm bending this time only, for my sister.

I'd say your memory is pretty sharp. How in the world did you remember what stateroom you were in in 2000!!!! I'm so impressed.

Archived