What is across from my Oasis room?

OK, so this morning I booked Oasis Room #11220. Looked like a good location, midship, between the humps, no one across from me. Then I looked again and started wondering whether that "empty" area across from me was actually an open area where you can stand and look down onto Central Park or up to the sky.

I can just imagine this area at 1am being occupied by kids sitting around talking or playing games or what have you... I thought 'just what I need'.... of course all this is speculation, but does anyone have any idea what this empty area would be? Looking at the deck plans, that open area is from Deck 9 thru Deck 14, and on Deck 14 it looks like they have a walkway of some sort.

If this area was open it would kind of be a neat feature when you're walking down the halways of these Decks to be able to stop in the middle and look up and see the night sky, but not sure if they would want to have the decks exposed like that. Neat feature yes, just don't want my room right next to it :D

If anyone has feedback on it, thanks in advance...

I have the same thing. An empty box outside my cabin door. We are 14200 Center Hump.

So my original theory was an open air space.

Then my theory got stomped on by a friend of mine who said it's the pool from Deck 15 above or *maybe* electrical lines.

So either I am going to hope nothing leaks or pray I don't get zapped. ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived