RE:Need some info on Cruise to Hawaii

ooulio

We usually take our vacations in January February or early March. My husband works outside so that is the best months for us. We are trying to book for 2010 on Carnival to Hawaii. Am I doing something wrong. Can't find anything for those months. Can't do September or July. We were thinking of flying to Vancouver from Providence RI. I don't want to fly to Hawaii because it is too expensive. Any one have ideas? We like Carnival. Don't like Royal Carribbean but only did it once. Don't want Disney again. Once was enough with a million kids screaming. We enjoy CArnival. I don't think it is Walmart either. I shop at Walmart for cleaning stuff and other stuff. I don't like their clothes. Any help would be appreciated.

• Administrators
We usually take our vacations in January February or early March. My husband works outside so that is the best months for us. We are trying to book for 2010 on Carnival to Hawaii. Am I doing something wrong. Can't find anything for those months. Can't do September or July. We were thinking of flying to Vancouver from Providence RI. I don't want to fly to Hawaii because it is too expensive. Any one have ideas? We like Carnival. Don't like Royal Carribbean but only did it once. Don't want Disney again. Once was enough with a million kids screaming. We enjoy CArnival. I don't think it is Walmart either. I shop at Walmart for cleaning stuff and other stuff. I don't like their clothes. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't think you have to justify your preference for sailing Carnival. :)

In any event, regarding finding cruises to Hawaii on Carnival in Jan - March I think the problem is that Carnival at this time offers trips to Hawaii during transition times for the Alaska cruise season. The Hawaii cruises are all on the Spirit, Carnival's Alaska ship, and they are offered in April on the way to Alaska, and in September/October on her way back from Alaska. In other words, it's not a year-round destination for your cruiseline of choice, so you might have to consider other options.

Carnival does four Hawaii sailings per year. The are repositioning cruises for the Spirit which sails to Alaska in the summer months and The Mexican Riviera during the winter. That is why you only find the sailings in April/May, and Sept/Oct.

I believe Princess does 14 day sailings from Los Angeles to Hawaii and back during the months you list, that might be a good option for you.

Try Here.

Archived