Had a wonderful time at Paradise Beach

sullymack

I just returned from a cruise on the Norwegian Dream. My family and I spent the day at Paradise Beach. It was a beautiful, clean beach. The staff was very friendly and we had a fabulous time. We even had the opportunity to meet Tom (The Owner) who was greeting all of the folks visiting and ensuring that they were having a good time. I have been to Cozumel many times and will definately be recommending Paradise Beach to anyone wanting to have a great time.

Kim

Agree on paradise beach, we spend some hours there (Dawn Princess Oct.13).

We had a wonderfull relaxing time there (sunbathing, swim and a few sol´s).
We met Tom and we learned that Tom speaks an excellent german (beside english and spanish)

Sunwind

sullymack...thanx for stopping by to spend some time with us...sounds like you had a great day! Thanx also for recommending us to your friends, enemies, and total strangers...every little bit helps!
Oh...I'm actually NOT the owner, I just act like him when he's out of town.:) hasta la vista!

Sunwind...Always nice meeting fellow CCers! Glad you had a great time hanging out with us, and hope we'll see you again. By the way, how much beer did you actually have to make my crappy German sound good to y'all :) !!!!! Adios!

Archived