Food you like the best ?

southbayer

The chocolate warming cake!!! Yummy

So glad they are putting it in the buffett area for diner.

The pizza also.:)

When did they start putting the melting cake in the buffet area??? I can't wait.

Warm chocolate melting cake is my favorite.

Nice to hear they're having the WCMC in the Lido now! Awesome!

For me, mushroom ragout, but I don't think they serve that anymore. Second would be beef wellington, but again, I don't think they serve that anymore either!

Nice to hear they're having the WCMC in the Lido now! Awesome!

For me, mushroom ragout, but I don't think they serve that anymore. Second would be beef wellington, but again, I don't think they serve that anymore either!

What is/was mushroom ragout?

I am allergic to chocolate, so never experienced the warm chocolate melting cake. :eek:

OMG, it would be AWFUL to be allergic to chocolate:eek: I can't even imagine! The warm chocolate melting cake is pretty good, but the grand marnier souffle is WAY better! The strawberry bisque is also very good. I also thought the pizza was especially good too (I'm not much of a pizza fan).

I have only been on one 3 day cruise so far, so I haven't experienced too much of what is available, but I sure am looking forward to expanding my horizons in November!

What is/was mushroom ragout?

A variety of mushrooms, I'm not sure what they sautee it in (DH is a chef, he'd know), but probably beef stock, garlic and red wine with a bit of cream at the end. It was really good with your buns, bread, etc. and was an appetizer. Took me forever to try it, and then I loved it, and then they took it away, lol.

Oh - I forgot! I love their buns at dinner. :)

I have a serious addiction to Carnival's frozen yogurt! :o But I also love the cheesecake at the coffee shop (not the other cheesecake at buffet & dining room). The "prime rib chop" in the supper club is the BEST steak I have ever put in my mouth, bar none. In the dining room, if I had to choose one entree, it would be the veal or chicken parmigiana......fork tender and soooo good! :)

Archived