Comparison Infinity/Constellation

LHobbs

We just cruised the Constellation 10/1. We have also been on the Century. Loved both of them. We have booked the Infinity for Alaska next Sept. How does it compare to the Constellation? I know there has been a pod issue but I am going to trust that that will be taken care of by Sept. Thanks for any infol

Linda

Hi Linda,

Have not been on the Infinity (at the last moment they substituted it with Millennium - propulsion pod bearing change on the Infinity) but I have been on Constellation and the Millennium....and they are just about identical with small differences in the decor and the decor in the specialty restaurant. So Infinity being in the same family of four has to be pretty much the same as the Constellation.

If you like one, you will like the other.

Wes

We've sailed on the Constellation twice and the Infinity this past summer. The ships are about the same, different decor but you can tell that Infinity is older. The railings did not have varnishin several places and there was blue paint on the windows in the dining room. It was just a sloppy job and not in line with a "classy" ship. Also, the gold around the windows was worn. In our room, the chair was worn and stringy in places. I guess that would describe the ship best - worn. Now, having said that, I do want you to know that our service was outstanding, the staff friendly and very helpful. And, I would go on the Infinity again. However, my favorite ship is the Constellation.

Archived