Quick Shuttle

We are taking the Quick Shuttle from Seattle to the dock in Vancouver. The bus leaves Seattle at 10:30am and get's to the dock at 3:00pm. Does anyone know if it makes a lunch stop along the way?

I am a little nervous about your ETA of 3 pm, if you can catch a earlier departure I would be inclined to recommend it.

I'm with Putter on this. I believe that you need to be on board 2 hours prior to departure. If you can go earlier, go for it.

No it doesn't and you have to be careful what foods you have onboard as not all of them maybe allowed across the border.

Cheers

Dennis

Are packaged foods, such as potato chips, allowed on the shuttle?

Does Ballantyne Pier have vending machines?

Are packaged foods, such as potato chips, allowed on the shuttle?

Does Ballantyne Pier have vending machines?

Packaged foods like chips, energy bars will be no problem. Even sandwiches or fruit that you will consume before the border will be ok. As for vending machines at Ballantyne pier I have no idea.

I am a little nervous about your ETA of 3 pm, if you can catch a earlier departure I would be inclined to recommend it.

Our ship, the Infinity leaves at midnight! It doesn't even get to the dock until 7PM

Our ship, the Infinity leaves at midnight! It doesn't even get to the dock until 7PM

That's good, we are inclined to forget that the Alaska season is winding down (gosh it just started) and now we are running into the repositioning cruises.:)

Archived