Famous fellow passengers

stopgo

As anybody been on a cruise to find a celebrity on the same holiday, I don't mean somebody who is part of the crew but a paying passenger. Last year I was on the Arcadia and was on holiday with Sue Lawley. My wife can out do that, in the sixties she traveled on the Cambara with Carry Grant as a fellow passenger across the Atlantic.

Not on P&O.

On "QE2" i have Cruised with Sir Jimmy Saville several times, in January Robbie Coltraine was onboard.

Gavin

Our table companions on last cruise have sailed on same cruise as Jimmy Saville, a most obnoxious bloke they said, who wore his tracksuit all the time, even formal nights and even his obe gong round his neck... people avoided him in the end, they said he was a right pain!:eek:

Not on a cruise, but when I was staying at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester last year, the entire England football team plus a load of famous old footballers were in the bar - apparently - being totally NOT interested in footie, I had to be told who they were!

Jackie

Our table companions on last cruise have sailed on same cruise as Jimmy Saville, a most obnoxious bloke they said, who wore his tracksuit all the time, even formal nights and even his obe gong round his neck... people avoided him in the end, they said he was a right pain!:eek:

I always find him very pleasant ! :D :p :eek:

Gavin :cool:

Archived