Ruby Princess

1st Timmers

We are looking at booking on the Ruby Princess and taking the cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Jamica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and their private island. We have been on the Crown Princess and liked that ship. What are your thought on the itinerary? We have to decide this weekend if we are going to take this cruise or look for something else. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

We are looking at booking on the Ruby Princess and taking the cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Jamica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and their private island. We have been on the Crown Princess and liked that ship. What are your thought on the itinerary? We have to decide this weekend if we are going to take this cruise or look for something else. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

We did the same itinery on our first Princess cruise. We had a great time. What do you like to do in port? There are all kinds of activities to do in Jamaica. In Grand Cayman we did the swim with the stingray. That will always be a memorable moment for us. In Cozumel we went to Paradise beach and then shopped a bit. We liked Grand Cayman the best, the water was beautiful.

The Ruby is a new ship. I would do this itinery again and to do it on a new ship would be the icing on the cake. I say book it!

We have done this itinerary for the past four years. In Jamaica, book a tour through one of the private guides (go to the ports board) and climb the falls, see fern gulley and shop at the straw market. In Grand Caymon, go to Stingray City, in Cozumel, snorkel on Palencar Reef. Princess Cays is a real relaxing day.

We really like it and thing you will also.

Have a great cruise!!!

My first cruise in 1996 with Carnival was the idenical western iteniary. Since while doing the Carribbean I have done the eastern iteniary. I loved Grand Caymen when I was there. We are booked on the Ruby for Nov. 15th. I am looking forward to seeing how the ports have changed. I just booked a 1/2 day Stingray city tour. I did notice, I paid as much in 96 through the cruiseline, as I am paying 12 yrs later through a private tour. That was my first cruise and I was afraid to do the private tours. Go for it.

Carolyn

Archived