Report on Family QM2 TA Crossing

Cortesefam

We very much enjoyed tracking these boards over the past few months for great ideas and advice on our QM 2 Trans-Atlantic crossing earlier this month. We had a fantastic experience, and these boards were a big part of making the trip a success.

Below is a link to our review that is posted on the Cunard Member Review board. I will be happy to answer any questions regarding our experience.

In quick summary, the Britannia Club dining was terrific, and the stateroom location on Deck 12 was quiet but provided easy access to all activities. Our two kids had a great time, and we found it overall to be a very inviting experience for families. The overwhelming majority of passengers observed the attire guidelines for the evening, which made for a very gracious and unique shipboard experience. During the day, we found the atmosphere much like any other cruise--relaxed, comfortable and people looking to enjoy the experience.

Thanks again to all who offered their advice and assistance!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=46011

Thankyou for the great review. We are in the process of planning for our first crossing, westbound May 2, '09. We have tentatively arranged for a private transfer to Southampton as well, hadn't thought of adding sightseeing to the trip. Good idea.

i read your voyage report and its refreshing to read a good balanced review without stupid whines about soda cards and not enough deck chairs:)

(btw wot ever is a soda card ?,, ps i am english lol )

may i ask if you can supply details of the car comapny you used from london,

thanks regards roger

we are sailing qm2 t/a 16 oct:)

Archived