Trouble hearing from Island Marketing???

darjensil

I reserved a beach day at Nachi Cocum for 12 people for October and I am waiting to hear back from Island Marketing. I noticed that my credit card has already been charged, but I have not received confirmation or anything. I would atleast like some sort of confirmation to have with me in case there is any trouble. Has this happened to anyone or anyone have any suggestions? I did email them yesterday and am still waiting to hear from them. If they are full----fine, but then why was my credit card already charged? Thanks for any help.

I reserved a beach day at Nachi Cocum for 12 people for October and I am waiting to hear back from Island Marketing. I noticed that my credit card has already been charged, but I have not received confirmation or anything. I would atleast like some sort of confirmation to have with me in case there is any trouble. Has this happened to anyone or anyone have any suggestions? I did email them yesterday and am still waiting to hear from them. If they are full----fine, but then why was my credit card already charged? Thanks for any help.

I'm not sure how long ago you emailed them, I do know they are located in Grand Cayman and possibly the hurricane has slowed things down some?

Make sure you're checking your email and if your junk mail folder. The only conformation I got was by email and it went to my junk folder. They also have live chat and are very good at getting back to you. I had to email to cancel and get a refund on our deposit yesterday since our cruise is being shortened and we're missing all our ports. Very fast response time.

Archived