Jet Skis

mew1

Have used Wet & Wild Watersports in St. Georges twice now - the last time about two weeks ago. Very good. Their phone number is 441-297-6878 & cell is 441-337-3639. Their jet skiis are just in front of the gas station by the Wharf Tavern - to the west of Kings Square along the waterfront there. Hour and a quarter for 4 single jet skiis cost me $480. They have different rates for the doubles and triples.

Last year we went out by Ft. St. Catherine's first but it was rough so then headed into Castle Harbour around Charles island etc. Love Castle Harbour. You take a break and can get off to swim a bit. Be careful though if your arms are short like mine as you may have difficulty pulling yourself up and getting back on unless you can beach it or go into very shallow water.

This year we went out through Ferry Reach, to North Shore, headed east back around by Tobacco Bay, Ft. St. Catherines and then had a race right along to one of the entrances to St. Georges. Then a quick swim and back into the harbour. Good fun.

Anyone know where to rent jet skis in Bermuda, we will be docked in St. George.

thanks

mew1

My family was in Bermuda last week. Docked in St. George's. K.S. Watersports is directly in front of the ship at the White Horse. It's so close you can see it from the ship. We rented 2 doubles. It was $310. for the 2 skis for 75 minutes each. Our guide was great. Would highly recommend. I am returning in October with friends and would book this tour again.

Hope this helps.

Kim

Archived