Please help me choose a ship!!!

sharod

My husband and I would like to do a RCCL cruise to the Western Caribbean from the east coast. We have only 1 cruise under our belts, a Disney Wonder 3 day back in April. It was outstanding. We could do the DCL but there is such a price difference that we would like to give RCCL a try. Probably a 7 day. I have been reading the posts here but still having a hard time deciding. Would like to cruise one of the larger ships, thinking about the Mariner.

I was hoping that someone could give us some advise. Thanks in advance!!:p

Sharod -

I'm heading up a Cruise Critic Group cruise to the Western Caribbean on October 9, 2005. The cruise is aboard the Explorer or the Seas (Mariner sister ship). Ports of call are Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. The pricing info is not availableyet, but I'm hoping to have that info in the next couple of days. Would you consider joining us? It's a great way to meet new people and get a great group rate on a cruise! Respond to this post or e-mail me if you'd like more info once it's available!
:) Lisa
[email="LittleNads@aol.com"]LittleNads@aol.com[/email]

Lany

Thanks for the invitation, it is greatly appreciated!! But unfortunatly we already have vacation plans for 2005. I am probably looking at April 2007. I know it is a long time away, but with 4 teenagers in the house, all the college expenses now and in the next several years, we need time to save up!! I hope that you and your group have a wonderful time. If you decide to go in April 2007, let me know. I'd be glad to meet you!!!

[b][color=darkorchid]sharod,[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]By that time the new Ultra-Voyager will be in service. Talk is that it will do alternating east/west Caribbean out of Miami. That would be my choice, but I've already done several sizes of RCCL ships. The Mariner or other Voyager class ship is a good choice for a family, with all the activities your teens can be involved in...ice skating in the middle of the Caribbean for example.[/color][/b]

I was on Explorer this past February and loved it!! So much so I've booked on the Mainer this Coming february in 05!!! I'm doing a western Caribbean also. The voyager class is such a great ship, i haven't been on a disney ship, but i don't think you'll have any problems with it. :-) have fun...

Archived