Constellation Drydock?

WorldofTnT

We will be sailing on the Connie starting on Nov 10, 2008 and was wondering when the last/next dry dock is planned.

Thanks in advance!

Hello...We are also sailing on the same cruise November 10th. I cannot remember who posted the thread, but I read on this site last week that the Constellation was in dry dock in early 2007.

From people who have cruised the Constellation recently, most of the posts seem to be very positive about the ships condition. Obviously, everyone has a different opinion about food, entertainment, etc, so I did not pay that much attention to those comments, but it was to read that the ship looks great.

Hope this helps.

Dave

She was in drydock April 2007. I was booked on the cruise they canceled to put her in drydock. It was to add a diesel engine to provide power while in port.

I'm sure they worked on some soft goods replacement as well. A lot of soft goods are replaced while the ship is being used. Much is often done during the time the ships spend in Europe as there are so many port days and the ship empty.

We are on the cruise right before yours. Leaving Bayonne October 30 and getting to FLL November 10. Just a thought while in FLL, The Solstice will be in port have your camera ready.

Archived