West Palm to FLL

happy flamingo

The distance isn't bad and on a good traffic day just under an hour. Taxi will probably cost around 100.00 at least, I've heard of some shuttles (such as super shuttle) but I don't know how cheap that is. Depending on when, you may want to rent a car and usually no drop off fee to FLL.

Has anyone every flown in to West Palm Beach then traveled to FLL by taxi or shuttle? I have no idea how far it is. It may be a llittle cheaper to do this rather than fly directly into FLL but if taxi/shuttle fares eat up the savings seems like it would be too much trouble.

Has anyone every flown in to West Palm Beach then traveled to FLL by taxi or shuttle? I have no idea how far it is. It may be a llittle cheaper to do this rather than fly directly into FLL but if taxi/shuttle fares eat up the savings seems like it would be too much trouble.

I just posted this link in another thread here, but it may be a less expensive alternative for you. www.tri-rail.com

I would NOT advise the tri-rail. The tri-rail station in W. Palm requires you take another means to the airport, and I do not believe there is a bus to the airport the way here is in Miami. It is also undependable. It is primarily a train for commuters andi f you arren't familiar with what you are doing I advise against it.

I just posted this link in another thread here, but it may be a less expensive alternative for you. www.tri-rail.com

Thanks everyone. We still have time but I thought I'd start planning early!:) Last time we flew directly in to FLL and stayed at Courtyard by Mariott on the beach. Everything went great. It sounds like unless I can really save on the flight it may not be worth flying into West Palm.

If the savings is in the hundreds, it's worth it. WP is a great airport..easy in, easy out, easy rental cars, etc. Otherwise, I wouldn't. A lot of times I fly out of WP but maybe back home thru FLL or MIA, depending on which of my places I am staying at that week and I save even more.

Thanks everyone. We still have time but I thought I'd start planning early!:) Last time we flew directly in to FLL and stayed at Courtyard by Mariott on the beach. Everything went great. It sounds like unless I can really save on the flight it may not be worth flying into West Palm.

Archived