Ultimate Ship Tour

Sandytoes

I probably wouldn't. Engine room and bridge are interesting but I've worked in print shops and photo labs, been backstage at a number of theaters, am afraid of heights so the funnel is out and have no real desire to see the laundry room (got one of those downstairs) :)

Rather see the galley via the chef's table and get a great dinner out of the bargain! So I think that's where our $$ would go. Too bad they won't have it on the Pacific Princess when we leave in November. :(

$150 is just too much for this, but it will probably still sell out.

I would rather put the $ towards a good shore excursion(s), Chefs Table as noted above (where $150 can pay for two), or a future cruise.

I've seen commercial laundries, know what a modern photo lab and print shop looks like and was a theatre technician in school. Note that the tour only goes to the Engine Control room, and not the actual Engine room, Desalination plant, etc I also get to see enough hospitals in my job and worked in an industrial control room for years, so visiting those has the thrill of watching paint dry. Not much left other than the bridge tour and one expensive drink. My $150 is going elsewhere.

One request, can we please get a volunteer to pay $150, have a good tour, write a detailed review, take some pictures, post all of it here on CC, and we'll read it for free, and spend our $150 elsewhere.

Archived