Minerva

Jade13

• 1 month later...

There were several people that post on the RSSC board on Minerva earlier this year. You might want to post your questions there, where they might see them. Here is one review. RSSC is only planning to do 2 more charters of this ship though in Jan. 2009 and not beyond.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=37884

There were several people that post on the RSSC board on Minerva earlier this year. You might want to post your questions there, where they might see them. Here is one review. RSSC is only planning to do 2 more charters of this ship though in Jan. 2009 and not beyond.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=37884

Thanks I saw this review but it was so long ago. I was looking for something more recent. I wonder why RSSC is no longer chartering this ship? Probably not profitable. Also, I heard but am not sure, that A&K handles this ship for Regent. I tried to book through Swan Hellenic last year and they told me I had to go through Discovery World Cruises, and they told me I had to go through A&K. A&K was less money than Regent.

Trying too to get info on this ship with swan helleniv. Any info please good or bad

Are you in Europe?

I e-mailed Swan in Europe and those in the US are told to book through Discovery World Cruises in the US. If you are doing the Antarctic cruise Discovery tells you to call A&K in Illinois.

I am not sure who you contact if you live in Asia or Australia etc.

• 1 month later...
Are you in Europe?

I e-mailed Swan in Europe and those in the US are told to book through Discovery World Cruises in the US. If you are doing the Antarctic cruise Discovery tells you to call A&K in Illinois.

I am not sure who you contact if you live in Asia or Australia etc.

A&K for A/NZ, probably Asia as well.

Archived