Reviews

howard6933

I think that I am a normal person who understands many things, but I have a problem and need some advice. I want to get a Cruise Critic review of a ship so I click on the "REVIEWS" box at the top of the home page. A large box pops up with the heading CRUISE REVIEWS. There are three spaces below the heading marked SHIP REVIEWS, CRUISE LINE PROFILES, and MEMBER REVIEWS. So, I click on the SHIP REVIEWS space and a listing shows up with probably all the cruise ships in the world. I fill in that space with the name of the ship that I'm interested in. But then what do I do???? :confused:

There isn't any GO box or CONTINUE box or anything like that. How do I get the review I'm interested in. :eek: HELP!!!!!

I think that I am a normal person who understands many things, but I have a problem and need some advice. I want to get a Cruise Critic review of a ship so I click on the "REVIEWS" box at the top of the home page. A large box pops up with the heading CRUISE REVIEWS. There are three spaces below the heading marked SHIP REVIEWS, CRUISE LINE PROFILES, and MEMBER REVIEWS. So, I click on the SHIP REVIEWS space and a listing shows up with probably all the cruise ships in the world. I fill in that space with the name of the ship that I'm interested in. But then what do I do???? :confused:

There isn't any GO box or CONTINUE box or anything like that. How do I get the review I'm interested in. :eek: HELP!!!!!

Just post what ship you are looking for a review of and we can post the links.

Fred

Sorry, that takes you to the professional review. To see the member reviews, go to Boards on the Home page and then you will see a section called Member Cruise Reviews. From there you can choose your cruiseline and the eventually a specific ship. I think you must be signed in with user name and password to access this. Good Luck!!

For me, when I click on the drop down box to select the ship, then select the ship, it automatically takes me to (for ex.)the Carnival Legend. Once that page comes up, scroll down and you will see in green lettering "Member Reviews" in the center of the page. Then under that in blue lettering, it should read (for ex.) "401 Carnival Legend Member Reviews". Click on this and it will take you to them. They will be listed in order of the most recent cruise date on top. Then click on the title of the reviews that are in bold blue print on the left of the screen to read them.

Hope that helps, sounds to me like your computer isnt automatically taking you to the ship's page when you select it in the first drop down box. Not sure what to do in that case...as a previous poster said, let us know what ship you are looking for and someone can post the direct link for you.

Archived