valor room 1002

TIMELMAN

My wife was in that section - not quite that far forward - and loved it. In fact, we have our next cruise - 9 days away - and booked 1036 ( i think thats it). She really likes this deck because there is not a lot of traffic and it is an easy travel to get to the Lido deck. She also said that she didn't really notice any more movement than other rooms she has had.

Hope that helps, and I can post a more personal experience when we get back.

Anyone had this room or one like it? I have been up front before but never this high up? Any pics or comments welcome.

I believe its a larger Handicapped cabin isnt it??

Twin Bed/King, Single Convertible Sofa and Upper

One guy said he booked them on purpose to get extra space for his family. We were looking at 1001 and 1002 on Conquest.

Note, there is a wall in front of the cabin you will be looking at so there is almost no view. These cabins are being changed to 4G cabins. Did you book it as a inside or OV cabin?

Im travelling with two HC folks, so thats why I was looking at these two cabins.

We had a 4c and moved to 4 g and saved 168.00.We booked a inside statreroom.

wow how did you save $168 on a higher cat, wtg. I was willing to pay extra to get one of those two cabins. I hope when I can book for 2010 I can still get one for a decent price.

My wife was in that section - not quite that far forward - and loved it. In fact, we have our next cruise - 9 days away - and booked 1036 ( i think thats it). She really likes this deck because there is not a lot of traffic and it is an easy travel to get to the Lido deck. She also said that she didn't really notice any more movement than other rooms she has had.

Hope that helps, and I can post a more personal experience when we get back.

We had this cabin in 9/07 .. LOVE IT for exactly the same reasons. No traffic, Lido just a stairway away and the movement we did notice only rocked us to sleep at night!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived